Transmission Is Toast

Did it break the forward sprag?

Zippy you are a god...That was exactly what I broke...I couldnt remember what it was when he told me...but now that you mentioned it that was an additional part that needed to be replaced

And yes I didnt get the TC, due to the fact I may not have received the truck back before the end of the week because that is the one part they do not keep in stock. T-Minus 1 hour before I pick the truck up...I will give you guys a break down of the exact damage I did once I get the bill

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

Did it break the forward sprag?

Zippy you are a god...That was exactly what I broke...I couldnt remember what it was when he told me...but now that you mentioned it that was an additional part that needed to be replaced

And yes I didnt get the TC, due to the fact I may not have received the truck back before the end of the week because that is the one part they do not keep in stock. T-Minus 1 hour before I pick the truck up...I will give you guys a break down of the exact damage I did once I get the bill

LOL, i said input shaft,...meant to say forward sprag. not that i know trannies very well, but zippy and I discussed this just the other day and he told me these exact simptoms happen when the forward sprag breaks. :banghead:

Well, I got the truck back about an hour ago, and the shift kit they put in her really makes your neck snap. I used to think after the PCM tune the truck was a new animal with the difference in shift points and pressures, but the shift kit adds the extra thump you expext when you change gears. I cant say how pleased I am with the service and how well the tranny performs compared to before. Definetly a different animal with the shift kit, I just wished I had the time to put in the TC...

Thanks Again!