Lightning killed on McHenry

Viperkiller97

Nice kill, viper. Us Ford guys get kinda jumpy when you think of 02 up l's running lowwwww 13's and you beat one. Driving means a lot. Last week at Gainsville I whupped z28 that ran a 13.6. Impossible? no. Whoever gets to the finish line first wins. Period. Big block, small block, n2o, s/c, turbo, hemi, vortec, triton who cares. Again, congrats.

amen to that!!! I really like your attitude :thumbs:

That sounds cool! :thumbs: Track already closed down there? Maybe we could plan that. We'll be down there sometime in the spring, I am sure. At least, in Tampa. Already told the wife that I wanted to go run, next time we went down there.

Sorry, Viper Killer...I ain't buyin' it. Even a 125 shot of nitrous wouldn't allow you to pull a Lightning by 5 lengths. :nono: SSSs here in Miami run very high 15s.... no 125 shot's gonna cut 2 seconds of the e.t. on a 5000 lb truck. Dream on. :rolleyes:

Miami_Lightning

:D You know its too bad you live so far away . I would love to take you for a ride in my S.S. :D How quickly you would change your mind :thumbs: I didnt run high 15's stock . I ran 15.3 . I also have a few other mods . Take into cosideration my 1.73 60' foot . Once you see someone next to you leave like that you just might hit the gas a little to hard causing wheel spin . (It Happens) The best part was when my buddy gave him the wave out the passenger window (SWEET) :thumbs: If your ever out this way look me up !! P.S. Its more like a 135 shot .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived