Lightning killed on McHenry

Viperkiller97

I was in Modesto on Sat. night when I noticed a silver lightning up a ways . I was able to get next to him , and he was not interested in racing me . He said he didnt want to waist his time & I would be victim #27 :puke: I was able to kindly suggested he might want to give it a shot (maybe not those words ) So he accepted . :devil: We drove out toward the country and went from a light . When the light turned green I gated hime 3 cars . It turned into one lane , but that didnt matter because I was already 5 cars ahead when my friend gave him a wave out the passenger window :seeya: He then got pissed and swerved around me (after I slowed down ) :nono: I pulled over and waited for him to turn around but I think he took his truck home :sleep: What a sore loser...

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, Viper Killer...I ain't buyin' it. Even a 125 shot of nitrous wouldn't allow you to pull a Lightning by 5 lengths. :nono: SSSs here in Miami run very high 15s.... no 125 shot's gonna cut 2 seconds of the e.t. on a 5000 lb truck. Dream on. :rolleyes:

Miami_Lightning

He never said they were at the track, so confused about the ref to ETs. They were on the street and as I remember, quoted from one of your sites, AZLOC "On the street: SS + AWD + NOS = a pretty decent ass whippin' for most of us." Posted by a Lightning owner who obviously feels different than you do.

Sorry, Viper Killer...I ain't buyin' it. Even a 125 shot of nitrous wouldn't allow you to pull a Lightning by 5 lengths. :nono: SSSs here in Miami run very high 15s.... no 125 shot's gonna cut 2 seconds of the e.t. on a 5000 lb truck. Dream on. :rolleyes:

Miami_Lightning

This FORD guys are very jumpy!! must be from the constant butt whipping that chevy put them thru out the year. in my opinion a car maker that has to put sc's on their cars to compete with another. I will say keep looking!! Don't get me wrong I will buy a FORD instead of a japanese car but why don't they look at their engines before they go and spend some money in "aftermarket parts". :chevy:

Miami_Lightning

Welcome newbie :oops:

Nice kill, viper. Us Ford guys get kinda jumpy when you think of 02 up l's running lowwwww 13's and you beat one. Driving means a lot. Last week at Gainsville I whupped z28 that ran a 13.6. Impossible? no. Whoever gets to the finish line first wins. Period. Big block, small block, n2o, s/c, turbo, hemi, vortec, triton who cares. Again, congrats.

Archived