boost on a 10.1 motor

Quik

20? I hope you're gonna run 110 octane and methanol...I think you may be pushing it a little. I guess with perfect tuning it would be ok. I only run 8-9 on my LQ9. 20 would be real nice

ave

im talking a fully forged 408.. i seen a SY run 11.1 CR with a 70mm turbo and something around 18 psi i do believe

just seeing what i could get out of it. i want 10s

On race fuel you should be good for up to around 15psi. It should only take about 13 to get you well into the 10's though.

what numbers you think ill see with 13 psi? i want a solid 10 slip

would i need to spray it at all to help aid in spolling like Parish does?

also he ran a 88mm should i run a slightly smaller?

You're going to want to go with a tighter converter. A 3800 stall made for a N/A application is going to stall to well over 4k as soon as boost comes on. You'll want to go with about a 3k stall. If you plan to keep the boost level to 13psi and less a 76mm or S78 turbo would be fine, but if you want to go up to 20psi an 88mm would be recomended. With your truck being so much lighter it should 60' just fine even on a 4psi or so launch. A 2 step would help as mentioned or a transbrake from Rossler. Either would be a big improvement in getting the truck out of the gate.