Truck Alarms

i use AutoPage which is comparable to Viper for half the price because with AutoPage you only get one paging keychain and viper you get 2 but who needs 2 and thats basically the diff. in price. Oh yeah I have 2 Great Danes that watchmy ride as well... :D

i use AutoPage which is comparable to Viper for half the price because with AutoPage you only get one paging keychain and viper you get 2 but who needs 2 and thats basically the diff. in price. Oh yeah I have 2 Great Danes that watchmy ride as well... :D

Not all true... With the Viper 791 you only get one remote...

What is the best truck alarm system out there..

I was gonna post the same question with another question following. Are you gonna need to have the factory alarm removed or disconnected or will you have to carry the factory and 2ndary remotes with you? And if so are they gonna set each other off? :dunno:

I guess they were tryin to sell me more than I needed then...thats about right :banghead:

I guess they were tryin to sell me more than I needed then...thats about right :banghead:

I was going to say. If they offered you two remotes.I got screwed on 3 alarms for all my cars...

I was gonna post the same question with another question following. Are you gonna need to have the factory alarm removed or disconnected or will you have to carry the factory and 2ndary remotes with you? And if so are they gonna set each other off? :dunno:

I dont know how the installer wired it up... But I dont carry the old fb and never had the old alarm go off...

I dont know how the installer wired it up... But I dont carry the old fb and never had the old alarm go off...

generally with any alarm in our trucks it requires a PLXR bypass (for factory installed Passlock systems) and 455u or 555U (I've been drinking tonight) for bypassing key in ignition to start

generally with any alarm in our trucks it requires a PLXR bypass (for factory installed Passlock systems) and 455u or 555U (I've been drinking tonight) for bypassing key in ignition to start

good thing you have been drinking :cheers: . if you use the PLXR you will need the 555L for the key. or you can use the DEI 457G to do everything, control the factory alarm, does locks, dome light and the passlock interface.

good thing you have been drinking :cheers: . if you use the PLXR you will need the 555L for the key. or you can use the DEI 457G to do everything, control the factory alarm, does locks, dome light and the passlock interface.

yeah that's the one...couldn't recall at the time