54 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You buy a WS6 or SS

• Trans Am WS6
    • Camaro SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are cool but having a couple of SS's in the driveway AWSOME!!!

Im with you on that... Wife whats me to trade in her TL for A TBSS... I would love too but gas would kill me since she drive alot...

Gas wouldn't kill you at all, the things with a 6 speed get about 17 in town with a 26/27 on the highway you just can't beat that, plus the 6 speed with a LS1 is just flat out fun as hell, and i'm not biased but if i had my choice i would go with a ws6 because they seem to be a little more roomy than a camaro and the seats feel better to me but it what ever you like.

Edit I just realized you were refering to a Trailblazer SS my bad, readings owns me. lol

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Thanks guys, I'm leaning towards The WS6. To me it looks meaner and I already had a camaro...But the Kicker is wife whats me to get The camaro, She says the WS6 loomlike $hit...I just got to find one in the price range I want to spend... :cheers:

imo the frotn of the ws6 witrh the ram air hood is bad ass, but the camaro rear end is nicer, what are the wieght differences?? and if you dont mind how much are they going for right now with decent mileage? id like to have one as a DD and if the price isnt to bad i might look into it.

imo the frotn of the ws6 witrh the ram air hood is bad ass, but the camaro rear end is nicer, what are the wieght differences?? and if you dont mind how much are they going for right now with decent mileage? id like to have one as a DD and if the price isnt to bad i might look into it.

A 02 WS6 with low miles goes for around 20-30K from dealers, i seen them as low as 12K but high miles...I'm looking to spend around 15k. I would love to make the truck faster but need a DD and this car can be real fast for less money...Would use the truck for weekends and to pull the toys around ...As for the weight I heard there pretty much dead on, But from forums the Ws6 is a lil faster...This one is making me lean towards the WS6 http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...ce=&cardist=300 You can get a 98-99 for under 10K or so with some decent miles left on it... But your going to pay money for a 02 model since it was the last year for both model thats why i seen them as much as 30k With as lil as only 6 miles On a 02 SS :banghead:

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

I preferr the Camaro for some specific reasons, but have you considered a Firehawk?

Why do you perfer the camaro? I Thought about the hawk... All still up in tha air. I think it will end up being the one I can get the best deal on... :cheers: