I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

sorry bud cant help you there you may want to write a letter to your state representative...  lol

I think maybe a letter to a mod at the site would be more useful than writing to a "state representitive"...?

;)

I'm guessing it was just an insult.

:lol:

I don't particularly like the looks of the Titans, I think they are too leaning towards "Japanese" styling if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure how they perform, never heard much about them. If they are 15 or 16 second trucks, I wouldn't have a clue!

I think the SS guys shoulda had more of a chance on your forum, they were really just sticking up for their trucks on a forum, and should have been given more of a chance than just getting banned for GM style names, if you know what I mean....?

You Titan guys gotta realize if you dish it out you *SHOULD* be able to take it.

In MY opinion anyways.....

:dunno:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a few turds from here got wind of a few turds from over there and they had a little turdfest. the mods got wind of the stench and just ended it not caring to listen to the whole he said she said sort it all out. remember it's only shlt who wants to try to sort that all out.

I pull a 23' open fisherman and wanted the best tow vehicle for my budget. I wasn't crazy about the reg silverados and i knew they were going to come out with a new imo ugly 2007 model. The 5 speed tranny really felt good. Have any of you guys driven a Titan?

i think a few turds from here got wind of a few turds from over there and they  had a little turdfest.  the mods got wind of the stench and just ended it not caring to listen to the whole he said she said sort it all out.  remember it's only shlt who wants to try to sort that all out.

I pull a 23' open fisherman and wanted the best tow vehicle for my budget.  I wasn't crazy about the reg silverados and i knew they were going to come out with a new imo ugly 2007 model.  The 5 speed tranny really felt good.  Have any of you guys driven a Titan?

Maybe the mods should look at banning the Titan "turds" from their own site then?

;)

There is STILL a "stench" over there until all the turds are gone, right? ;)

I don't mind the 2007 Silverado. I don't see why you call it "ugly" as I feel it looks better than the Titan. To each his own I guess...? :dunno:

Post a pic of the 2007 Silverado that you feel deserves the "ugly" label..?

Never drove a Titan, but I don't really have a reason to want to drive one. I don't like their looks, which is reason enough to not drive one I guess. The Aztec was probably a decent car, but I didn't like the looks of an Aztec, never drove one of those either. :dunno:

I haven't owned a truck for a couple of years now, no need for one I guess...

I'm not a "Chevy guy", have a look at my posting name.....

I think the red truck in your picture definitely is NOT "ugly", I think you *might* be exaggerating. It might not be "your cup of tea", but from a non-brand biased standpoint, the Silverado is a hands down winner as far as LOOKS go for me.

Not even comparable in MY opinion....?

2007-Chevrolet-Silverado_TO.jpg

2006TitanCrewCab1906_SM.jpg

I don't think the Titan is the ugliest truck ever made by a long shot, but when you own one and are calling the SILVERADO "ugly", it makes me wonder who the REAL crazy one is....?

:lol:

:cheers:

mopar check the forums. A LOT of silverado owners were pissed about going from the thin head light to the boxy ones the 2007 have. The GMC front end is better. Maybe ugly was not the right word to use but it has been used before me. also they sorta flared the fenders like the titan. no sure why but there are simlairities.

I think the Titan looks "Japanese styled" from the front, which is the same thing I think of when I see an Aztec...?

id1089.jpg

2006TitanCrewCab1906_SM.jpg

I like the Titan better than the Aztec, but I think the Silverado is on a different level, purely "looks-wise".

Is the Titan the truck that has the big piece of black plastic looking thing in the middle of the tailgate, or is that the Tundra?

:confused:

mopar check the forums. A LOT of silverado owners were pissed about going from the thin head light to the boxy ones the 2007 have.  The GMC front end is better.  Maybe ugly was not the right word to use but it has been used before me. also they sorta flared the fenders like the titan. no sure why but there are simlairities.

:withstupid:

I agree with the above!

I think the present Silverado looks better, but change is change, I'm a MoPar guy, the Dakota change last year was worse than the Silverado change next year, IMO.

If you say the fenders are flared "like the Titan", are you saying the fenders on the Titan are "ugly", or...?

:confused:

If you think they look similar, and post the 2007 Silverado is "ugly" in your opinion.....