I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

ROFLAMO I got banned without ever posting....I guess TitansareSlow wasn't a great choice for a name :crackup: I've got a bumper sticker on the wall in my office at work "There is no word in Japanese for Truck" has a nice big bow tie on the bottom. I wish I could find more of them Chevy put them out back in the day.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe these guys are that full of themselves.  Unbelieveable.  :nono:

Okay guys/gals, I must chime in now since I have been around this site for quite some time and now own a Titan. As far as being "full of themselves" that can be portrayed at any vehicle forum, SilveradoSS.com included. Let's face it we all have a deep passion and bias about the vehicles we own...me included and if someone questions, or calls us out, then we as humans tend to get a little defensive. I agree with the quick banning on TitanTalk.com is a little much, but that is solely up to the moderators and not the Members on the site. It would be no different then Holty booting some trolls off. And I can remember a few cases in the past on here where some Hemi trolls were booted off pretty quick.

As far as which one, the SSS or Titan, is quicker and better...well that can be determined somewhere else. The Titan does have a lot of power and torque...more then some would imagine. The SSS is one fast truck and a lot of fun to drive...but the fact is that the Titan and SSS are not the same and never will be. The SSS was made to be a sporty fast truck from stock and not your "everyday" truck like a normal Silverado. The Titan was made to compete with your normal "everyday" truck market and I feel it holds it own very well.

So let the debates and games go on and I will sit back and laugh...

Most of them are punks with nothing better to do, or they have serious issues in the maturity department. We welcome other brand owners here, but they must respect the board and its members

If their board gets their members anywhere near me, I'll chop them off. :jester:

They haven't made any claims of beating the TBSS on that board yet.......yet. A few locals have, but I took em down with no mercy.

I can't believe these guys are that full of themselves.  Unbelieveable.   :nono:

Okay guys/gals, I must chime in now since I have been around this site for quite some time and now own a Titan. As far as being "full of themselves" that can be portrayed at any vehicle forum, SilveradoSS.com included. Let's face it we all have a deep passion and bias about the vehicles we own...me included and if someone questions, or calls us out, then we as humans tend to get a little defensive. I agree with the quick banning on TitanTalk.com is a little much, but that is solely up to the moderators and not the Members on the site. It would be no different then Holty booting some trolls off. And I can remember a few cases in the past on here where some Hemi trolls were booted off pretty quick.

As far as which one, the SSS or Titan, is quicker and better...well that can be determined somewhere else. The Titan does have a lot of power and torque...more then some would imagine. The SSS is one fast truck and a lot of fun to drive...but the fact is that the Titan and SSS are not the same and never will be. The SSS was made to be a sporty fast truck from stock and not your "everyday" truck like a normal Silverado. The Titan was made to compete with your normal "everyday" truck market and I feel it holds it own very well.

:troll::jester:

ROFLAMO I got banned without ever posting....I guess TitansareSlow wasn't a great choice for a name :crackup:  I've got a bumper sticker on the wall in my office at work "There is no word in Japanese for Truck" has a nice big bow tie on the bottom.  I wish I could find more of them Chevy put them out back in the day.

You know, you really cannot call Toyotas or Nissan's Japanese trucks anymore b/c they are built here in the USA. I know they still use some Japanese parts but that trend is slowly decreasing to where both will one day be mostly American made. I can speak from experience on this matter b/c my company is one of the biggest suppliers for Toyota in North America.

I can't believe these guys are that full of themselves.  Unbelieveable.   :nono:

:troll::jester:

:crackup: Go ahead, Ban Me..... :jester:

You know, you really cannot call Toyotas or Nissan's Japanese trucks anymore b/c they are built here in the USA.  I know they still use some Japanese parts but that trend is slowly decreasing to where both will one day be mostly American made.  I can speak from experience on this matter b/c my company is one of the biggest suppliers for Toyota in North America.

Yeah they are built here, but they are still Japanese owned companies. Other than that, I'm smart enough not to walk into that one :chevy:

Edited by backinblack (see edit history)

You know, you really cannot call Toyotas or Nissan's Japanese trucks anymore b/c they are built here in the USA.  I know they still use some Japanese parts but that trend is slowly decreasing to where both will one day be mostly American made.  I can speak from experience on this matter b/c my company is one of the biggest suppliers for Toyota in North America.

Yeah they are built here, but they are still Japanese owned companies. Other than that, I'm smart enough not to walk into that one :chevy:

You are very correct but the Japanese owned companies take care of their people a lot better then the good old American companies. Look at Ford and GM getting in trouble and axing thousands and thousands of people. I had my doubts about Japanese owned companies but the little bastards are smart and good businessmen...probably b/c they don't have too much else to do over there.

You are very correct but the Japanese owned companies take care of their people a lot better then the good old American companies. Look at Ford and GM getting in trouble and axing thousands and thousands of people. I had my doubts about Japanese owned companies but the little bastards are smart and good businessmen...probably b/c they don't have too much else to do over there.

Could easily be argued that the lay offs are a result of being too good to their employees. Actually I don't think that even needs to be argued. Then you could get into the arguements of tariffs on imported goods and devaluing the yen. But like I said I'm not walking into this one.

OH...OH

They got you to drink the Saki , Mark

Just hate to see when a young boy goes bad :shakehead: