I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went over there a bit today and poked around. There were some things said that were out of place. And we do have a few ppl here that have very specific tastes in trucks and aren't afraid to voice it. I just don't see the same attitude here that I see there. It's more of an elitest you don't drive a titan go die in a truck fire thing then I've seen elsewhere. This community has the ability to appreciate other trucks and clearly since every post dergatory or not that mentioned an SS has been locked or deleted I'm really dissapointed. Competiton friendly or non is good for the soul, abuse of simple powers is pointless.

I went over there a bit today and poked around.  There were some things said that were out of place.  And we do have a few ppl here that have very specific tastes in trucks and aren't afraid to voice it.  I just don't see the same attitude here that I see there.  It's more of an elitest you don't drive a titan go die in a truck fire thing then I've seen elsewhere.  This community has the ability to appreciate other trucks and clearly since every post dergatory or not that mentioned an SS has been locked or deleted I'm really dissapointed.  Competiton friendly or non is good for the soul, abuse of simple powers is pointless.

:withstupid:

I just don't see the same attitude here that I see there.

There's a couple here the same way... (Where's Jaymoney?!?! :lol: )

I think they feel "invaded" on their own board, I think most boards are the same though if they are brand specific.... the site's car/truck in question is usually a little faster/better than other brand owners think... the car/truck has "street race" threads full of guys beating cars and trucks faster than they should etc....

EVERY brand of car and truck that has a dedicated forum has posters that bring "attitude", but the owners of similar vehicles don't see it as easily. IMO anyways.

I think the majority on this site are awesome, but bring around a "Richard" (was that his name??!) and see how the BanHammer strikes!

;)

I agree wholeheartedly, however EVERYTHING that I saw was directed at ALL of those SS guys. Not so and so said this so and so said that. You're right there are a few dicks here. But to look at the list of accomplishments the titan owners claim, it's rather frivolous. One Guy beat a SS, good for him. Rant over.

I agree wholeheartedly, however EVERYTHING that I saw was directed at ALL of those SS guys.  Not so and so said this so and so said that.  You're right there are a few dicks here.  But to look at the list of accomplishments the titan owners claim, it's rather frivolous.  One Guy beat a SS, good for him.  Rant over.

Yeah, too many bannings too quickly for my taste.

:dunno:

I had one of the first '04 titans in January of '04. Go over there and read about the brakes they put on them. Nissan eventually blanketed them under their warranty due to design issues. I traded my Titan for an '05 SS almost two years ago now. I 1/4'd both of them and the SS ran quicker and it stopped stronger. Game over.

check this out lmao I just read it......                                                                                                                                                                                                      Re: You Win Some & You Lose some. Lost to a Silverado SS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMVisitor

Why do people come on here posting with names like titanslayer and titaneater? Wonder what they drive or if they even have a truck 

Most of them are punks with nothing better to do, or they have serious issues in the maturity department. We welcome other brand owners here, but they must respect the board and its members

HAHA I was one of those he was talking about (TitanSlayer) I got banned after one post

Dave

I had one of the first '04 titans in January of '04. Go over there and read about the brakes they put on them. Nissan eventually blanketed them under their warranty due to design issues. I traded my Titan for an '05 SS almost two years ago now. I 1/4'd both of them and the SS ran quicker and it stopped stronger. Game over.

I spent last Sunday at Redline Raceway, an 1/8-m track 20-mins east of Dallas TX, and watched an EC Titan make a few runs; was consistent 10-flat at least four times in a row, and also watched a brand-spankin' new '06 SSI run 9.2's all afternoon. That's a difference of 8-tenths over the first 1/8-mile stock-for-stock.

Mr. P. :)

I don't really know what they are scared of...I enjoy bantering back and fourth. I guess their weak hearts can't take it. I consider it Unamerican to buy a foreign car/truck whereever it's made. The money ultimately goes back overseas where they continue to ov ertax and tariff our products. I can't believe that the Japenese are gonna be in Nascar...they about shit themselves when they found out they had to have a pushrod engine. I really believe that they are trying to justify their purchase to themselves. I am also sure than none of them would get banned if they came over here and started bashing us since we are real men (and women) that can take the abuse much like our trucks. So c'mon Titan twerps do your worst.

Dave

everyone is entitled to their own oppinon, and the right to express that is protected. It's only one thing an "oppinion". A single persons veiw on life based on education an life experience. If you don't agree with it feel free to voice your "oppinion" but do it smartly and quickly.

I had started a thread on PT but it's closed. How funny...apparently I am a woman at a hair salon and I like to start shit. Yeah that pretty much sums it up. My job is done I have pissed people off for my own enjoyment. Time to have a few cold ones :cheers:

Dave