Flowmaster 50 series

RedpopSS

In my opinion it is all about personal preference! I have 50 series on mine dual in dual out 530504. And to be honest it is a bit loud inside until about it hits 55mph after that you know it is there but thats about it. I love the sound of flowmasters, I had it in every car I owned. In conclusion if you like the sound of flowmasters or have heard the sound of a Camaro SS with "american thunder system" and like it. This is the muffler for you. In my opinion sounds exactly like it. :chevy:

:thumbs:

I am having the Flowmaster 530504 instsalled tomorrow with some cool looking tips and I am convinced I will be happy with the sound. I want to hear the exhaust from behind me and not through the firewall. With my choices avalable here locally I am going more for the sound than expecting power increases. :rolleyes:

I just got off the phone with Flowmaster, they recommended 50 Series #527504. Dual 2.75" in, Dual 2.50" out. They said it would help to use the heatshield #51222 and 2.25" tailpipes. I think I would put a couple resonators up front.

The Corsa keeps going through my mind. Best price I have is the "Touring" $709 shipped.

WW :cool:

Archived