G35

BlackSS04

I have raced a g35 and they are just as fast as they look. You will lose. I have exhaust, intake, and a tune, he walked me like I was standing still. That was from a roll. From a dig you may have him till about 3rd.

thats what I thought would be the outcome. I will race him after I get all the shit in my garage installed. maybe then I will have a chance.

I have raced a g35 and they are just as fast as they look. You will lose. I have exhaust, intake, and a tune, he walked me like I was standing still. That was from a roll. From a dig you may have him till about 3rd.

yeah i think out trucks are quicker off the line, but you're right till about 3rd we're good but after that it's murder

You definetly better get those mods up off the floor and on the truck.

I'm working on it. I work all week and I am pressed for time to get all of em on. Eventually they will be on, and I will be rippin on my brother, hopefully.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

They are fast...even the stock G35 with an automatic will run a mid-to-high-14 second 1/4 mile.

The 6-speed will be a half-second quicker...runs ~14.2's stock IIRC.

My wife has an '03 Coupe (auto):

G35c-new-wheels-2.jpg

Not the most flattering pic...it's dirty, the tire just got mounted, etc...but you get the idea.

I LOVE driving that car. Fast, handles well, looks great...and you don't see too many of them running around.

- Brian

Get the TBTC, shift kit, 160deg stat and Tune done asap. You will smoke him off the line and even fair well from a roll as long as you dont let him catch you above 60mph rolling start (you want the 3-2 downshift at 60mph). Otherwise as you are right now, you will lose. Suprisingly, having the pace setter LT's on without a tune is leaving alot on the table.

Get the TBTC, shift kit, 160deg stat and Tune done asap.  You will smoke him off the line and even fair well from a roll as long as you dont let him catch you above 60mph rolling start (you want the 3-2 downshift at 60mph).  Otherwise as you are right now, you will lose.  Suprisingly, having the pace setter LT's on without a tune is leaving alot on the table.

I am trying to get all my mods on as ASAP and then get the tune after i'm done. I need some days off during the week to get the work done, but its not looking too good anytime soon. :banghead::banghead: I will eventually get it all done. I'm not really in that much of a hurry.