Hello from the UK

eamonnschevy

Congratulations on your purchase.  You won't regret it.  Except trying to park in London I suppose  :)  But you wouldn't be from London buying an SS (would you?).

I hope you won't convert it to a right hooker.  And that if you do, you get the absolutely highest quality job done you can find.

Is this the first Shopman Bowtie to leave North America? 

Enjoy it, though I need not tell you.

Right hooker wash your mouth out with soap lol no way am i going to let anyone touch this truck esp not to convert it lol I've been driving LHD Chevy's in the UK for over 25 years i don't like RHD Cars left hookers as so much better to drive over here IMHO.. but i guess its what you get used to..

Cant wait to get it home... its gonna be a long wait... 1 week on docks USA side clearing customs 15 days on a boat.. then 3-5 days clearing UK customs then i can have it.... then SVA (UK Test) registration (title) fill it with gas and have some fun yeehaw!!!!

all the best

eamonn

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal m8.  :thumbs:  I have a couple of friends on Pontiac forum that are  in the UK. I'm also on the MKB forum which is a UK based board for American cars over there. I think you'll enjoy it.

lol small world i know most of the MKB members i meet them at billing a big car show in the UK Near northampton..ask em if they know eamonnschevy lol

been busy today.. my buddy Skid who came to the USA with me to get my truck decided he wanted a new truck too so we've been going round dealers lots looking for a truck for him finally got a cadillac ext in black and fully loaded.. so my truck wont be lonely on the ship home now lol

laters eamonn

Cool!! Goatman is my login there, and on Pontiaczone.com. I was invited to the MKB forum though Graeme (55 Starchief) who is on PZ with me. They seem to be good guys on there.