Hello from the UK

eamonnschevy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome aboard,would you be the gentleman from the uk that is purchasing the black radixed ss in florida?if so it sounds like you got a good deal and a nice truck.

lol i ain't no gentleman :lol: but yep you guessed it, i'm flying into Florida on wednesday to finalise the deal.

Getting real excited now.. can't wait :driving: it's my dream truck, i wanted to buy as soon as i saw it, but had to wait till i'd sold my truck with that done and cash in hand i'm ready. sorry to all those who wanted the truck but it's going to a good home, and i will look after it..

Even though i'll be buying this week i won't have it back in the UK till the end of dec or early jan.. thats gonna be the hardest part :chevy: the waiting :tear::tear:

all the best

eamonn

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

welcome mate.

hope you enjoy the SSS. Better have the checkbook ready again for mods though.

My best friend is from Manchester, how far are you from there?

I know i will... i've wanted one since first seeing one on the Chevrolet website, had that picture as wall paper for over a year till i got my 2000LT..which leads onto Mods

LOL AHHHH Mods my favoriye hobby lol hopefully i'll picking up a few mods to ship home with the truck, i can't belive my luck my wife has sent me to arrange the truck without her lol think i might be in trouble when i get back home :nono:

i live abou 220 miles from Manchester, does he drive a SS or American Car? coz we have quite a few car shows in the UK during the summer and a couple of good drag Strips :driving:

Eamonn

My mate is currently driving a Ford Exploder right now :sick: . He isn't really a car guy, if you know what I mean. He recently moved back to London and is the chief electrical engineer for the new terminal being constructed at Heathrow. :cool:

Good luck getting your new baby home safe, and let's hope she don't get sea sick. :puke:

Good Morning SILVERADO SS.

well arrived safely last night and went straight over to see my new Truck.. emailed my wife to send the money.. as soon as it clears i'll be a SS Owner :driving::driving:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for all you help and comments i'll be posting much more frequently now i'm a Proper SS Owner..

catch y'all laters

eamonnschevy proud SS Owner

yep Florida tags. i bought it from red00lght who had it for sale on this very website..

i was that "gentleman" who was flying over to close the deal...

its an absolutely awesome truck and i can't wait to get it back to the UK... i've not seen another SS in the UK but there was one for sale on a uk dealers website and there is a guy on the map page on here with one, but i dont think i'll be bumping into them very often....

all the best

eamonn

Good deal m8.  :thumbs:  I have a couple of friends on Pontiac forum that are  in the UK. I'm also on the MKB forum which is a UK based board for American cars over there. I think you'll enjoy it.

lol small world i know most of the MKB members i meet them at billing a big car show in the UK Near northampton..ask em if they know eamonnschevy lol

been busy today.. my buddy Skid who came to the USA with me to get my truck decided he wanted a new truck too so we've been going round dealers lots looking for a truck for him finally got a cadillac ext in black and fully loaded.. so my truck wont be lonely on the ship home now lol

laters eamonn

Congratulations on your purchase. You won't regret it. Except trying to park in London I suppose :) But you wouldn't be from London buying an SS (would you?).

I hope you won't convert it to a right hooker. And that if you do, you get the absolutely highest quality job done you can find.

Is this the first Shopman Bowtie to leave North America?

Enjoy it, though I need not tell you.