Hunting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just dont kill animals at all...if you wanna shoot something that bad...go in your backyard and shoot ur vehicles tires off... :mad:

go f' yourself and stay out of a hunting post....

other then that...i got 2 does on opening weekend and this weekend I'm looking forward to taking my best friend deer hunting who has never hunted before. He got out of the army last year so he has his certs through that and now i hope to show him what makes hunting so much more then "killing" a deer. And glad you guys got through deer hunting safe.

Brad

Some nice deer pics. :cheers: I shot a big doe and 2 small bucks all in the same day this year. Complete story is in another post but basically I put down a doe that my cousins grandson shot at in the morning and then went back out that afternoon and shot 2 button bucks with one shot. One walked behind the other as I fired. Both dropped in their tracks. Mossberg 12ga. at about 30yds. My brother got a nice 8 pt. opening day.

post-1661-1196829008_thumb.jpg

post-1661-1196829036_thumb.jpg

post-1661-1196829069_thumb.jpg

Where do you hunt at BOB? Your going during muzzleloading season.

Hunted at my cousins place in Caro. Not too far from you Vince. As far as muzzleloaders go--I wouldn't even know which end to point at the deer. j/k Never shot one though. My father has one and is heading back to Caro when the season opens.