New to the site.

TAR 71

Hey all, I'm a proud new owner of a Blk 04 SS. I've had it about a week now and I absolutely love this truck. It's stock except wheels (not for long though). I've been lurking around here gathering info before I actually bought an SS, I'm glad I found the site. There is tons of useful info here. I've had several GM trucks, but this my first SS. You'll be seeing more of me (you've been warned,lol).

That's all for now.

Tim

... and don't belive what them red blue n silver guys say Black is the best color theyz faster ...
:withstupid::lol: It's a black thang. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

hey tim welcome to the site man. Don't listen to these guys black is nice but we all know that silver birch metallic is the best. :jester::cheers:

2093793_20_full.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I searched for months to find the right truck and it had to be black. I found this one about a month ago, I haggled with the dealer for 3 weeks on it before I bought it. We finally met in the middle and the rest is history. The waiting for it was killing me. I plan to start with the mods after Christmas or at least after all the gifts are bought.

Tim