No curse for me !!!

Viperkiller97

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And seeti has enough money in his truck to buy 1 L and a 4wd and low 13's give me a break. A L would run high 11's with that.  And still have a f150 to drive too

LSTROKEME

My name is SETTI. Who left the door open. If it bothers you that I made a 13sec flat AWD,extended,35m miles a year as of this week,don't look. I could have bought a L. Hell I test drive them along with cobras,mach1,vets,vipers,wrxsti,audis and the list goes on. I'm a muscle junky. I will not even make a stupid comment on vehicles I dislike as their are not many. I have always had a special place in my hearts for SS's and being able to drive one every day makes it even better, no less a quick one.Close the door on your way out and open your mind on the way in.

QUOTE (LSTRIKE @ Nov 4 2003, 08:00 PM)

And seeti has enough money in his truck to buy 1 L and a 4wd and low 13's give me a break. A L would run high 11's with that.  And still have a f150 to drive too

LSTROKEME

My name is SETTI. Who left the door open. If it bothers you that I made a 13sec flat AWD,extended,35m miles a year as of this week,don't look. I could have bought a L. Hell I test drive them along with cobras,mach1,vets,vipers,wrxsti,audis and the list goes on. I'm a muscle junky. I will not even make a stupid comment on vehicles I dislike as their are not many. I have always had a special place in my hearts for SS's and being able to drive one every day makes it even better, no less a quick one.Close the door on your way out and open your mind on the way in.

:thumbs: .. :pop:

redsilveradoSS

I do not have a lot of performance mods but you can check them out on my sig. My setup is daily driver non stop fun. I went with this setup for continuous slamming the throttle. Though nos has come along leeps and bounds(elec. openers). When I step on the throttle on the streets I never want to secound guess. Is the bottle open is the pressure right is the bottle full. On the streets not to many people will wait at a lite to make sure your ready. I know when the lite turns green its hammer time all the time. and for me nos would cost me twice as much on the streets the way I drive. Nos has great race applications just look at Viperkiller,MN C5 and there are others, soon to be me(for racing). If you are looking to spend less money to go quick and plan your racing, go nos. What the hell go both.

I was interested in this site but  didn't want to get caught up in the flames.  Lotsa good info on here.Sorry , had to bust  your chops with that converted post on nhtoc.  Gotta work on your reaction times Ben :rolleyes: jk  Now come to the east coast so we can drink some beer!

Okay....you got the first one :cheers:

:D I want to so bad, (bust on you) but your truck is far from slow. I have learned a lot from this site. Seems the ss is very competitive with a stock hd though it kills me to say that. my 02 ran 14.90's stock @ 5600lb. No excuses or b.s. I wish we could organize a yearly shootout like the Buick vs mustang wars. Could be a lot of fun.

I was interested in this site but  didn't want to get caught up in the flames.  Lotsa good info on here.Sorry , had to bust  your chops with that converted post on nhtoc.  Gotta work on your reaction times Ben :rolleyes: jk  Now come to the east coast so we can drink some beer!

Okay....you go the first one :cheers:

??????

Okay....you go the first one :cheers:

??????

translation - you got the first one - the beer :P

Archived