No curse for me !!!

Viperkiller97

:thumbs: I dont know why I bother to post this :wtf: There are so many people on here that dont want to believe me . :( Anyway I took my truck back to Sac. and went 12.89 @ 104.1 with a 1.78 60 ft. The only thing I changed was better bottle pressure 1100 instead of 900 PSI . Hey Setti I am not trying to compete with you It just worked out that way . Next time I take it to the track I will borrow a digital camera I PROMISE .... ;) :thumbs: Sorry about your curse Setti....Next time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i assume a 150 shot. are you launching with the juice on?

Actually Zippy its jetted to about a 135 h.p. I will run the 150 after my inline fuel pump , and J.B.A. headers get installed ... :eek: I am hoping for a 12.6 .. I know I should have bought A.S. & M. headers but I am in Ca. and need not to worry about smog :nono: I know long tubes are better , but I think I have already got too much exhaust anyway :thumbs: Yes , I am launching on the squeeze ....

Viper I don't know of anyone who doubts you. NOS is the way to go if you know what your doing. I ordered my NX kit and hope to have it on soon when I get ready to install I will have alot of Questions for you and Big Tex. Great times. :thumbs:

Viper I don't know of anyone who doubts you. NOS is the way to go if you know what your doing. I ordered my NX kit and hope to have it on soon when I get ready to install I will have alot of Questions for you and Big Tex. Great times. :thumbs:

Thanx Tim :thumbs: I cant wait to see your times :eek: What NX kit did you order ? The first time you spray they will have to chisel the smile from your face :D I recommend you start small util you are used to it . What all did you order with it ? I am a little hard on parts cause I have it on a button and I squeeze right out of the gate . Its really amazing leaving that hard in a big truck :thumbs: I just wonder what a high stall convertor would do for me , I dont want my M.P.H. to suffer so I will leave it alone . :nono: Good Luck :thumbs:

Great time, Viper! :thumbs: Keep digging!

I might have to get some of that stuff.

I wonder what I could do with:

Radix (3.0 pulley)

Cam

Heads

L/T Headers w/high-flow muffler

Custom tune

50-75 shot of nitrous

3000 Stall w/billet servo

E-fans

Just dreaming and having images of my tranny lying on the strip. :D

Got to make sure my wife doesn't read this. :shakehead:

Great time, Viper! :thumbs: Keep digging!

I might have to get some of that stuff.

I wonder what I could do with:

Radix (3.0 pulley)

Cam

Heads

L/T Headers w/high-flow muffler

Custom tune

50-75 shot of nitrous

3000 Stall w/billet servo

Just dreaming and having images of my tranny lying on the strip. :D

Hey Ben ! Thanx . :D Damn !How fast do you wanna go ? 12's is all I was after . I just dont want those Ford boys picking on me :wtf: Most of the lightnings in my area run low 13's . Just trying to stay ahead of them :D I know I could have saved alot of $$ by buying a Ford ... But I am a Chevy guy :chevy:

Wow, great time Viperkiller97, hope the everything holds together with that much juice!

I am quite confident :D I ran bottom 12's in my Camaro with a stock tranny & rearend ....I know the 4L65e in my pickup is a much better tranny than my 4L60e was in my Camaro. :wtf: Besides everything I have done can be easily undone so I can have the dealer fix it ... :thumbs: But thanxs dcairns

i would be a bit nervous of the trans even though it is a 4l65e. the camaro trans isn't as stressed running 12's since that's not far off what it's stock times were. the problem with the silverado is the weight. 5300 plus the driver, etc. is alot more to push around. on the other hand, having worked in a dealer for a while, it's good to have stuff you can hide or take off quick if warrenty is needed. damnedest thing, it just started slipping out of the blue. lol :jester:

nice runs though. :thumbs:

Archived