No curse for me !!!

Viperkiller97

i would be a bit nervous of the trans even though it is a 4l65e. the camaro trans isn't as stressed running 12's since that's not far off what it's stock times were. the problem with the silverado is the weight. 5300 plus the driver, etc. is alot more to push around. on the other hand, having worked in a dealer for a while, it's good to have stuff you can hide or take off quick if warrenty is needed. damnedest thing, it just started slipping out of the blue. lol :jester:

nice runs though. :thumbs:

:withstupid: Your poor truck is taxing that 4L65E more than your car did your 4L60E.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know why I bother to post this  There are so many people on here that dont want to believe me .

So put this all to bed and show some pics! There are many ways to do so and people have offered to help you with your picture-posting handicap…

Great times BTW!

:cheers:

You know what ! All this stress will give you guys a migrane or an ulcer or something :D Dont worry so much its not good for you :eek:

I know it was meant as a :jester: , but it's smart ass comments like this that tend to make people not as susceptive to your stories. But, I won't be the one :cry: when your tranny goes! :P

This Is great to see the bickering on even this site. The wars begin my trucks faster than yours. Looks like killer will top any times with parts off the shelf he put together. I cannot even afford a disposable camera to show my times that will beat anyones shown. And seeti has enough money in his truck to buy 1 L and a 4wd and low 13's give me a break. A L would run high 11's with that. And still have a f150 to drive too. LOL Keep up the wars its great

This Is great to see the bickering on even this site. The wars begin my trucks faster than yours. Looks like killer will top any times with parts off the shelf he put together.  I cannot even afford a disposable camera to show my times that will beat anyones shown. And seeti has enough money in his truck to buy 1 L and a 4wd and low 13's give me a break. A L would run high 11's with that.  And still have a f150 to drive too. LOL Keep up the wars its great

:D And we asked for your opinion? :jester:

BTW, Don't you think that if Setti wanted a L, he would of gotten one, just like the rest of us? Ouch, that hurts.

You know what ! All this stress will give you guys a migrane or an ulcer or something  :D Dont worry so much its not good for you  :eek:

I know it was meant as a :jester: , but it's smart ass comments like this that tend to make people not as susceptive to your stories. But, I won't be the one :cry: when your tranny goes! :P

Hey Mallett , I hate to sat it but , maybe there is some truth to what LSTRIKE is saying . We dont need to bicker on here . They must do that alot on other sites especially Ford sites . We dont need that here ! Its just nobody wants to here What-If . I know my truck weighs almost 2000 lbs more than my Z . It really is alot better tranny though . Why spend thousands of dollars on a built tranny (that still might break ) When the one in my truck works fine . Ive had a Rossler 4l60e it broke . Also a Mega - Raptor it broke . My friends at the track with Yanks & F.L.P. 's also have broke . But my stock tranny lasted 4 years and at least 60 bottles . :thumbs:

You know what ! All this stress will give you guys a migrane or an ulcer or something  :D Dont worry so much its not good for you  :eek:

Hey Mallett , I hate to sat it but , maybe there is some truth to what LSTRIKE is saying . We dont need to bicker on here . They must do that alot on other sites especially Ford sites . We dont need that here ! Its just nobody wants to here What-If . I know my truck weighs almost 2000 lbs more than my Z . It really is alot better tranny though . Why spend thousands of dollars on a built tranny (that still might break ) When the one in my truck works fine . Ive had a Rossler 4l60e it broke . Also a Mega - Raptor it broke . My friends at the track with Yanks & F.L.P. 's also have broke . But my stock tranny lasted 4 years and at least 60 bottles . :thumbs:

And I'd still rather drive my SS vs my Lightning... My FLP is still running fine and I've thrown plenty at it. No debating the stock transmission issue, Ford has a true advantage there. But some of the faster L's have had issues with there's too.

I'm not bickering, sorry if it seems that way. I was making a point about your tranny. I wouldn't replace it either, until it breakes. I also just wanted to make a point about your net attitude. I have a feeling that the way you state things, just rub some the wrong way. Not your intentions, I'm sure, but just bringing up the point.

I'm glad to see an SS in the 12's. I'm happy for you, and hope you can prove that a 4L65E can take repeated bottle whole shots.

As for the L :troll: , I said my peace.

:cheers:

I dont know why I bother to post this  There are so many people on here that dont want to believe me . 

So put this all to bed and show some pics! :crazy: There are many ways to do so and people have offered to help you with your picture-posting handicap…

Great times BTW!

You know what ! All this stress will give you guys a migrane or an ulcer or something  Dont worry so much its not good for you 

:sleep:... :pop:

Archived