Not an SS owner, but a fan.

KMK454

Hi! Some beautiful trucks on this forum...

I'm not a truck guy, but if it has to be a truck, it has to be a Chevy.

And if it has to be a Chevy truck, it has to be a Silverado SS. Power and beauty.

I have been lurking around looking at photos and reading what I can about the vehicle. Currently I own a 2005 Corvette as my only car. I love it to death, but it's not necessarily the most practical beast going, and I think I need a truck or some sort of hauler to carry my gear in back so I can finally make my 43k mile daily-driver 'vette a garage queen. Towing the 'vette would be cool, too! Not sure if the SS can handle that, though...

I'll probably search some more on this forum, but I'm interested in seeing if the SS can be had used under the 20k mark, and if so, how low under 20k? My only experience dealing with finding one has been at a high-volume Chevy dealer, and that was an absolute nightmare.

Anyhow, here is a pic or two of my ride. I think a black SS with black wheels and a drop would look killer next to it.

dsc0901dt4.jpg

dsc0929xq7.jpg

Thanks, looking forward to learning more about the SS! :)

good looking vette buddy... not my choice of car i'm just a truck guy but i can see why folks like corvettes.. i just got my first SS From a great guy on this forum. i'd wanted one since seeing pics late in 2002.. and now i've got one keep looking buddy theres a perfect SS for everyone out there somewhere

eamonn