4L80/5E in SS

Thanks guys,

MN C5-I'm heading to Mexico to do the Cabo Wabo for a week and will be back on the 18th. I'll try to track you down then. Thanks again for your replies. You and Setti are running very well and I'd like to kind of follow what you guys have done.

FYI- My neighbor is running a 427 from TPIS in his 1998 Vette. His budget 427 embaressed a Lingenfelter 427 at a recent show. His motor seems to be rock solid so I figure it may worth it to have them look at it.....he was running an LS1 intake and the L427 had an LS6 intake.....very upset with his $35k investment. :puke:

Thanks guys,

MN C5-I'm heading to Mexico to do the Cabo Wabo for a week and will be back on the 18th. I'll try to track you down then. Thanks again for your replies. You and Setti are running very well and I'd like to kind of follow what you guys have done.

FYI- My neighbor is running a 427 from TPIS in his 1998 Vette. His budget 427 embaressed a Lingenfelter 427 at a recent show. His motor seems to be rock solid so I figure it may worth it to have them look at it.....he was running an LS1 intake and the L427 had an LS6 intake.....very upset with his $35k investment. :puke:

There are a couple of under whelmed LPE TT owners in our area that I know of anyway :D

Archived