I did it finally

04CHASE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well we figured out the computer was giving it all kinds of extra fuel with the smaller tires for some reason, so i think that is where i lost the time. we were running lik e9.1 afr with the small tires. i guess we need to tune with the small tires on since the revs go up so darn quick

Great Job Chase!!! When you gonna start bracket racing that thing??? I think you should always try to around the water rather than trying to do a burnout in AWD truck. You're just asking for breakage and you're probably leaving the tires wet at the line which is contributing to your traction problems. Drag radials don't really need a burnout contrary to popular belief. In fact, in most cases they work better without one. Just my two cents, great job none the less. :thumbs::thumbs:

Great Job Chase!!!  When you gonna start bracket racing that thing???  I think you should always try to around the water rather than trying to do a burnout in AWD truck.  You're just asking for breakage and you're probably leaving the tires wet at the line which is contributing to your traction problems.  Drag radials don't really need a burnout contrary to popular belief.  In fact, in most cases they work better without one.  Just my two cents, great job none the less. :thumbs:  :thumbs:

i agree with you , every time i do burnout now i break or at least throw my belt. the thing that sucks is california speedway is hard to drive around the waterbox because the runoff water goes past the left lane just before the burnout box and often the right cant be driven around, i try though, and one i ran with drag radials i didnt break traction at all and cut the 1.60 60 ft.

Great Job Chase!!!  When you gonna start bracket racing that thing???  I think you should always try to around the water rather than trying to do a burnout in AWD truck.  You're just asking for breakage and you're probably leaving the tires wet at the line which is contributing to your traction problems.  Drag radials don't really need a burnout contrary to popular belief.  In fact, in most cases they work better without one.  Just my two cents, great job none the less. :thumbs:  :thumbs:

i agree with you , every time i do burnout now i break or at least throw my belt. the thing that sucks is california speedway is hard to drive around the waterbox because the runoff water goes past the left lane just before the burnout box and often the right cant be driven around, i try though, and one i ran with drag radials i didnt break traction at all and cut the 1.60 60 ft.

Try eliminating the belt tensioner.

trust me, I feel your pain with that track! I try to go around too and any spin to me could be the difference between a round win or loss. The crappy part for me is that if I have to go through the water, I hardly make enogh power to dry them off!!! :banghead: