woke up to find this...

KJT13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, it was only a dusting but still enough to piss ya off.

sssnow.jpg

OK go outside theres more today. Of courese i'm sure your still sleepin cause we were both up postin all night. :smash:

yea, the bar the i used to work at had its annual xmas party last night. the owner has 4 bars in the boston area and its for employees and friends of the bar. open bar for 6 hours. then everyone leaves and heads to one of his other bars for the last 2 hours. thankfully, that one is right down the street from my house. i could just walk home. so that's why i was posting so late.

now i don't wanna look out the window.

OK go outside theres more today. Of courese i'm sure your still sleepin cause we were both up postin all night. :smash:

ahh... no snow here.

:D

yea we didn't get much but theres still some on the side of the highway I didn't think it was that cold.

We've lucked out so far...................... :cool:  I'm still looking around for a beater to drive, so I can park the SS......................

Where are you, and what are you looking for?? I have a japper 4x4 for sale

In the Land of Oz.......Kansas.. :lol: ...I've been looking around for an older Chevy/Gmc..............I made a 4 hour trip to Oklahoma a couple of weekends back, because I had won an auction on an older GMC. When I got there, the truck was completely different than what was pictured in the auction...... :banghead: ......needless to say, it was a wasted trip. I've looked at a couple of others since then, but my opinion of "good condition" obviously varies from other peoples.......One truck I looked at needed at least another $2,000.00 just to make it road-worthy.....

I've got a 92 Chevy Stepside up for sale if your interested. I've dropped the price to $4,200.00. If your interested, I can take more digital pics and fire them off to you.

Land of Oz...that's kind of ironic. I had to go to Jeff City, MO to pick up my SS.