Eeeehhh haaaaa

Dr Mike

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where in my post did it say i was afraid to run slicks? I just don't have any. As for mods, i have changed my lower pulley, ram air, flip chip, and valve body. Im "barely" inot the twelves. With slicks it should be mid twelves, but I won't know till I get some. Im not an armchair racer so I'll leave it at that.

Im not gonna dog the SS because I think its a great truck and I ain't gonna get sucked into a flame war with you. I don't mind the occasional rib( ford vs. chevy vs. dodge etc.).

curb weight: 4700 lbs. most weight in around 5000 lbs.

payload : who cares, I hardly haul stuff so go look it up yourself.

I know you aren't indicative of the rest of the SS owners so NO, you didn't "rub" me the wrong way, but I have seen someone else post that you do. You bother me as much as a cloudy day my friend.

Also if you are finishing your camaro, how did you kill several vipers and cobra's? Wouldn't it have to be FINISHED to get a kill? :wtf:

Ohh Thats easy ! I have gone through stages . Its running right now . I am not happy with my choice on my cam . I should have went bigger . I will be changing it soon . I am running a comp 306 Too small for my 396 cid... It was fine for my 355cid . Thats another story ... :thumbs: Its a 97 I have had it for 6 years .. Its gone through many changes.In 97 is was no viperkiller trust me ...But it was a Cobra killer ..Viperkiller came later :thumbs:

viperkiller= 87mustang-10.54@128mph. The car I tow behind the HD. My wife's car is not a cobra, but finished 3rd in the ffw street stang class. She would be happy to run viper killer, if not, how bout mine.?Obviously not the fastest car but switched to a 76mm turbo this year to be competitive in a drag radial class. I will be in orlando in March if you want a go with that Camaro. Could be fun?

Did I mention it has a tag and had to make 3 passes in a row to qualify? Sorry guys, I had to respond. How do I post a pic? :fume:

Same way you do your sig pic. Just hit the "img" button and put in the URL of your pic.

viperkiller= 87mustang-10.54@128mph. The car I tow behind the HD.  My wife's car is not a cobra, but finished 3rd in the ffw street stang class.  She would be happy to run viper killer, if not, how bout mine.?Obviously not the fastest car but switched to a 76mm turbo this year to be competitive in a drag radial class.  I will be in orlando in March if you want a go with that Camaro.  Could be fun?

I would love to race you ! Just so you know Craig at G.T.P. The guy that ported my cyllinder heads . Has seen cars with my exact setup run mid 9's on a 200 shot . I have a pro race fogger kit that I have the 300h.p. pills in ,and its adjustable to 600 h.p. I should run mid 10's on the motor ( I dont race motor only ) I am in California . ANYTIME :chevy::chevy::chevy: I bought my S.S. to tow my Camaro , but I dont think I want to tow that far . After we race the cars lets race the trucks :D

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Nov 12 2003, 07:21 PM)

Viperkiller97

What type of frame does your camaro have? 

The frame is stock except for the K member , thats tubular with no power steering . I run skinnies so I dont really need it .

What does your camaro run in the ¼? Here in phoenix anything under 10seconds requires frame certification and under 12sec requires a full roll cage.I am asking because your camaro sounds like it is really fast, especially if you are running NOS? :eek:

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Nov 12 2003, 07:21 PM)

Viperkiller97

What type of frame does your camaro have? 

The frame is stock except for the K member , thats tubular with no power steering . I run skinnies so I dont really need it .

What does your camaro run in the ¼? Here in phoenix anything under 10seconds requires frame certification and under 12sec requires a full roll cage.I am asking because your camaro sounds like it is really fast, especially if you are running NOS? :eek:

Actually the reason I have not tracked it is I will be kicked off the track .I need a roll cage still . 11.99 or better requires a cage . I will not race sanctioned events . I will take it to Test-n-Tune ,when they are more forgiving at the track . I mainly built it to street race in the Bay Area . The problem is they are cracking down on street racing . So I guess I need to make it more track legal so I can race it there! :wtf:

Archived