Eeeehhh haaaaa

Dr Mike

Hey Demonspeed , Thats a lot of M.P.H. for a 13flat . Was that on N20 w/ street tires ?

That et/mph was with the following...

Granatelli/Diablosport Predator Tuner

SLP Loudmouth Catback

SLP Y-Pipe

TSP Air Lid

K&N Filter

K&N Breather

Throttle Body Coolant Bypass

Free Ram Air

Pro 5.0 Shifter

17x11 ZR1's with 315/35 Nitto 555R's

The 60' was only 2.1, even with the Nitto's. It was the first time I had ever driven a car with drag radials, so I wasn't used to it hooking up. I didn't even do a burnout, not to mention I would hardly launch either, so it'd bog pretty bad. No spinning when I hit 2nd and 3rd though :cool: (which I have a really bad problem with my stock 245/50's).

I tried launching at 4 grand on one pass. The tires didn't spin, but my clutch didn't like it. Once I get used to the d/r's, 12's will be the constant. Once I get a better clutch and some suspension stuff, then look out :chevy:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know... how about I sign up in a forum for a vehicle I don't even own and then start giving everyone a hard time because mine is better than theirs. :rolleyes:

What do you mean? Did one of us go over to the L site and start some crap? :D

It just seems that every forum someone has to have an ego with their car. Oh well, I guess that's what makes these fun :cheers:

I tried launching at 4 grand on one pass. The tires didn't spin, but my clutch didn't like it. Once I get used to the d/r's, 12's will be the constant. Once I get a better clutch and some suspension stuff, then look out :chevy:

Thats a strong mid to low 12 second car (right on ) :thumbs: I remember back when my car hit 114 with a 1.6 60.ft it ran 11.7 Your close to 11's . :D Try launching at about 2500 rpm Slip the clutch just a little and hang on :thumbs:

I tried launching at 4 grand on one pass.  The tires didn't spin, but my clutch didn't like it.  Once I get used to the d/r's, 12's will be the constant.  Once I get a better clutch and some suspension stuff, then look out :chevy:

Thats a strong mid to low 12 second car (right on ) :thumbs: I remember back when my car hit 114 with a 1.6 60.ft it ran 11.7 Your close to 11's . :D Try launching at about 2500 rpm Slip the clutch just a little and hang on :thumbs:

Yeah, i'm not complaining :) I'm especially happy with it for the amount of money I have into it.

Archived