Eeeehhh haaaaa

Dr Mike

:smash: EEEEEEEEEhhhhh haaaaaaa.

He did not know what hit him... :eek:

Let him squirling aroung like a snake in mud :devil:

A hissing 2003 Mustang Cobra found out :sigh: what SS can do.

As I blew the doors off him :chevy: .

I stomped on it, my tires bit into the pavement and left a Mustang owner looking at the my blue SS dissapear into the horizon...

Actually I should have taken pity of him as the road was wet and all he could do was slide around like a fool trying red faced his best to launch his muscled beast.

SS 1, Cobra 0.

It felt good anyway allllrighttttt AWD... :thumbs:

:cool: Dr Mike

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:smash: EEEEEEEEEhhhhh haaaaaaa.

He did not know what hit him... :eek:

Let him squirling aroung like a snake in mud :devil:

A hissing 2003 Mustang Cobra found out :sigh: what SS can do.

As I blew the doors off him :chevy: .

I stomped on it, my tires bit into the pavement and left a Mustang owner looking at the my blue SS dissapear into the horizon...

Actually I should have taken pity of him as the road was wet and all he could do was slide around like a fool trying red faced his best to launch his muscled beast.

SS 1, Cobra 0.

It felt good anyway allllrighttttt AWD... :thumbs:

:cool: Dr Mike

Oh, but our AWD is only good in the winter :rolleyes:

Even though it's not a true kill, it's nice to put them in there place, Congrates :thumbs:

Right on ... I am looking forward to racing my buddies 03 Cobra ... I think he will be very upset at the outcome ... :fume: The best he has ran @ the track (on street tires) he wont use slicks ... was a 13.1 @112 .. He'll be comming on me like a freight train ,but it will be TOO LATE ......At least I hope :thumbs:

Yep...a kill is a kill! Not our fault they didn't get an AWD vehicle. Foolish of him to even try. I at least think the Ford truck guys wouldn't try such a thing from a dead stop. They know more what we have.

No I would claim that as a kill, as a matter of fact, I'd be embarrassed to post that.

I've seen one at the track and he was running about 13.3 to 13.1, but he admitted himself he was having a hard time and was still learning.

BTW did he know you were racing? lol.

No I would claim that as a kill, as a matter of fact, I'd be embarrassed to post that.

I've seen one at the track and he was running about 13.3 to 13.1, but he admitted himself he was having a hard time and was still learning.

BTW did he know you were racing? lol.

So.....are you a HD or L owner? Or do you just love them, but don't own them. Nothing in your profile, just curious.

SVT were you at the track as a spectator or were you racing ? :wtf: I am guessing just a spectator !! :wtf: If you were racing you might want to post your times .. I think we all deserve that :D Actually I think we would all get a kick out of that :cheers: Well lets hear it ??? :confused: MR NEGATIVE .... We are all waiting :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Well, viperkiller my last time at the track i ran a 12.9 on street tires. If you want I can post my list of mods too. I have a few more things coming and am going to the track again after my dyno tune, I would say I'll save the timeslip but that doesn't prove shit unless you see it with your own eyes, also I don't really care if you belive me or not.

From reading some of your posts, it seems you rub people the wrong way and you seem to think that you are the king in here because you run a 125shot to nitrous and only managed to get a 13 flat, WITH all wheel drive.

I am not into talking shit over the internet, so I will not entertain this much longer. Also, what's negative about saying I wouldn't claim that as a kill?

I hope you have/had another vehicle, cause your name implies you are a viperkiller. Please tell me you don't think your SS is a "viperkiller". Now THAT is amusing. Actually so are your ridiculous posts.

Well, viperkiller my last time at the track i ran a 12.9 on street tires. If you want I can post my list of mods too. I have a few more things coming and am going to the track again after my dyno tune, I would say I'll save the timeslip but that doesn't prove shit unless you see it with your own eyes, also I don't really care if you belive me or not.

From reading some of your posts, it seems you rub people the wrong way and you seem to think that you are the king in here because you run a 125shot to nitrous and only managed to get a 13 flat, WITH all wheel drive.

I am not into talking shit over the internet, so I will not entertain this much longer. Also, what's negative about saying I wouldn't claim that as a kill?

I hope you have/had another vehicle, cause your name implies you are a viperkiller. Please tell me you don't think your SS is a "viperkiller". Now THAT is amusing. Actually so are your ridiculous posts.

Another L owner afraid to run slicks HHMMM those guys are a dime a dozen . Thats where I get my edge . I never claimed to be King . This is only a truck for me to have fun with until I finish my Camaro . That is why I call myself Viperkiller97 (97 Camaro ) I dont have a 97 Silverado S.S. Did they make one :D . I have killed quite a few Vipers along with Cobra's. Snake eater was taken so Viperkiller97 it is . What do you mean only managed to get a 13.0 flat . I think for a stock truck on N20 that weights in at around 5500 lbs race weight thats damn impressive . What does your light weight L weigh ?It might as well be a car how about truckar yeah thats a good name for it . What is your maximum payload capacity ? :confused: So how many mods did it take to make a already 13 second truck BARELY get in the 12 's HIGH 12's P.S. I hope this doesnt rub you the wrong way ! :thumbs:

Archived