Zippy 3 Event

zippy

For all the Cali guys.. Keep an open window in september. I am going to figure something out for Vegas. Since I am moving out there hopefully by then I will have everything all done by then and I can get some more support out in vegas and I will fly zippy out for the event. But if I can get something setup in vegas to have a Cruise of the strip one day and we get the track one night.. I just have to get out there and hit the phones I am headed out in a few weeks to take out the VHO and leave her there and then come back for my blown s10.

As for Zippy 3 we gotta get more guys that want to actually wake up and dyno!

Cmon Frank... speaking of waking up... I think you were the last guy to make it up Sat morning... I mean, you were only like 2 hrs late for the car show!

You know I'll be there.... definately gotta make it 3 in a row. I can't believe it's already Christmas time! I'm sure July will be here in no time again. It is in July again right? For the guys that haven't came yet... Michigan is awesome. Gage's car show seems to get better and better every year. I definately wish we could have staged better... but I can't compain too much. We need more trucks next year though... I mean- if I win a trohpy you know somethings wrong!!!

One thing's for sure... Christy isn't allowed to operate a cam!!! :D

CHEESY FRIES... HAHAHAHA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have never been to one but i am close and would attend. i am intersted in other peoples trucks, and i would enjoy a meet and greet, and car show type thing. track time is good, and so is free beer and hookers-clean hookers, but i would rather see you guys in person than worry about going balls to the walls on the track,

see you there :thumbs:

Hmmmm ... Sounds like fun ... Really wanted to attend last year.

I'll see what I can do for this year. Once some dates are posted, I can take the time off. Only drama is 750 miles each way, and the quickest way by far, is cutting through Canada. Just don't want to get held up at the border for a long time. Figuring a 12hr. commute w/borders.

• 2 weeks later...
I think last years event was the best yet. You did a great job zippy. :cheers: It's going to be tough to be better this year. Everything and everyone was great. I didn't hear any complaints from anyone about anything. Might be fun to take a longer cruise up the shoreline or go to Michigan Adventure 1 day. Especially for the out of state people. Whatever you decide, I'll be there again if I can. Already looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll have even more people this year.

Can you tell a newbie a little about the event? Thanks.

For all the Cali guys.. Keep an open window in september. I am going to figure something out for Vegas. Since I am moving out there hopefully by then I will have everything all done by then and I can get some more support out in vegas and I will fly zippy out for the event. But if I can get something setup in vegas to have a Cruise of the strip one day and we get the track one night.. I just have to get out there and hit the phones I am headed out in a few weeks to take out the VHO and leave her there and then come back for my blown s10.

Vegas_Sign-706723.jpg

i could do vegas.

I think last years event was the best yet. You did a great job zippy. :cheers: It's going to be tough to be better this year. Everything and everyone was great. I didn't hear any complaints from anyone about anything. Might be fun to take a longer cruise up the shoreline or go to Michigan Adventure 1 day. Especially for the out of state people. Whatever you decide, I'll be there again if I can. Already looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll have even more people this year.

The zippy event is an annual get together in Grand Haven Michigan. ( Where Zippy lives) We've had 3 meets so far. Usually in july. 3-5 days long. We hang out together and meet new members. Last year we had a car show, went to the dragstrip one night, had a cruise down US-31 and then back along the beach of Lake Michigan into downtown Grand Haven, a couple of us played golf and most of us went and played putt-putt, raced go-carts and hit the batting cages. Some of the guys went to Zippys' house and partied one night.

It's a good time and always great to meet new people and see others that you don't see often. Everybody I met was great. If you can make it you should come. We had guys from as far as pennsylvania, New York, Wisconsin etc show up last year. Somewhere around 30-35 people total.

Look at the pictures of last years event and you'll get some idea of who was there and what we did.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good time. When the event is set, I'll see what I can do. :cheers:

The zippy event is an annual get together in Grand Haven Michigan. ( Where Zippy lives) We've had 3 meets so far. Usually in july. 3-5 days long. We hang out together and meet new members. Last year we had a car show, went to the dragstrip one night, had a cruise down US-31 and then back along the beach of Lake Michigan into downtown Grand Haven, a couple of us played golf and most of us went and played putt-putt, raced go-carts and hit the batting cages. Some of the guys went to Zippys' house and partied one night.

It's a good time and always great to meet new people and see others that you don't see often. Everybody I met was great. If you can make it you should come. We had guys from as far as pennsylvania, New York, Wisconsin etc show up last year. Somewhere around 30-35 people total.

Look at the pictures of last years event and you'll get some idea of who was there and what we did.