zippy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good god, looks like a 10 1/2 hour drive one way and 1300 miles round trip in the ss. i have to think that over and maybe get a trailer.

Im looking at over 3,000 Miles :crazy::ughdance:

Its a big possibility that I will go though. May check out the rest of the US and then put the SS to rest for a few months. :crackup:

good god, looks like a 10 1/2 hour drive one way and 1300 miles round trip in the ss. i have to think that over and maybe get a trailer.

Im looking at over 3,000 Miles :crazy::ughdance:

Its a big possibility that I will go though. May check out the rest of the US and then put the SS to rest for a few months. :crackup:

now i don't feel so bad. thanks!

It's going to be July 18-22, 2007. I've tried to contact Zane to see if his brother and him are going to make it out again, but I haven't heard anything from them in many attempts. If someone talks to them I'm curious to know if they are going to make it. If anything it was a good place to buy the SSS.com hats, t-shirts, and key chains.

Zippy, I may have missed this in the thread- any group rates this year?

:eek:

Crazy but it just might happen! I might be making a road trip with the SS over to Zippy3! Sorry I got excited, anyways I may do it, and just keep going to see the rest of the US yellowstone (cody your gonna hear from me) grand canyon cali texas (mister p your gonna hear from me too!) and then back on home to sunny FLA.

just in planningg stages. Sorry I had to share :ughdance::driving:

sounds like a plan to me :D Jellystone isn't all that far from where Im located... only few hundred miles :uhoh:

hey zippy, any chance of getting tuned while i'm up there?

shhhhh....thats why I want to bring the SS! If I will have anything done I want the best to be doing it. All in the planning stages of course ;)

I want to encourage everone who can to get there for the track time. Last year it was friday night and it was my first time...I have gotten some more practice so I am ready to race BOB47 :driving:

Michigan's Fastest Track

You wanna race me? :confused: Need someone to beat up on huh? Everybody beats me. I think 14.6?? was mt best and that was with a tail wind. :lol: I'm putting all my money into looks. Gotta beat everyone at the show again. :crackup: