She's BLOWN

WRO44

Well fellas after 25,000 miles the LQ9 gave up with the procharger on her. I had just finished up packing a 22ft Penske moving truck and had the SS loaded as well. I was going to meet up with my friends for one last breakfast before we moved and all the engine lights started flashing and I heard a knock. I pulled over and heard the knock a little louder, it was on the drivers side high in the engine. I drove it straight to the dealer (2 miles) and they put it on diagnostics and they said she was done. They weren't sure what was really wrong and they would have to take apart the engine to really find out. The service manager thought that it would be covered under warranty but he would have to ask his rep or some craziness. I am going to find out today. The worst part was I had to leave the SS in Missourri and I had to push on to North Carolina, so when she does finally get fixed I have to fly back and then drive her another 1000 miles. CRAP!!!!

...The worst part was I had to leave the SS in Missourri and I had to push on to North Carolina, so when she does finally get fixed I have to fly back and then drive her another 1000 miles. CRAP!!!!
:banghead: Man that sucks!!! The other alternative is to rent a trailer and tow it to NC, then have the engine R&R'd there. :dunno:

Mr. P.

The service manager thought that it would be covered under warranty but he would have to ask his rep or some craziness. I am going to find out today. The worst part was

I had to take my 05 (4800 miles) in to have the sensor on the dash replace (it some how fell into the dash). I has a company put in a car alarm a few months before, just because of the alarm I had to pay for the sensor and labor $194.00 :mad:

PS: I notice a few days ago the drive side dash has a crack over 1/4" in it, on the side where it pushes up by the frame, you can see wires. :mad::mad:

DEALERS :puke:

As most of you have eluded to.... I doubt it is going to be covered by the warranty. What would you guys suggest? Should I take it somewhere and have someone other than the dealership install a new engine? AND if I do install a new engine should I stay with the 364 or go with the 408?