Radix pulley upgrade - help

escoboy

Allen, what kind of times did you see at the track?

Completely stock we saw a 16.8, hahahah, that was his first time ever at the track, he actually broke thru the lines and then sat there for a sec,

Next run was better, he netted a 16.1, still needs pratice.

Finally he ran a 15.9 the following week, still a bad time for a stock SS, i knew there was more in there.

After the Radix, he ran a 14.8

Keep in mind this is his work truck and he literally has hundreds of pounds in it, it's just not worth it to him to remove the stuff.

Now he has a pulley on it, we'll be going to the track today, i think, to get some more results.

Then next week we'll head on out there after the tune, he'll have fans on it by then.

Also this week, we got him squared away with a shift kit and vette servo. It came out great.

This guy is buying up mods quicker than i can put them on lol,

I'm thinking with tuning, pulley, fans, he'll def. be in the 13's.

later,

allen

By the way guys, I'm running a 03 Escalade, heavier & 3.73 gears doesn't help either. But still runs strong. I have a Corsa Cat back Touring setup on it so it sounds real sweet.

I also run dual alternators to power a hellacious dvd-stereo setup (4000 watts) which drags me down a little too. Weight of the 6 - 12" Subs in the box is about 250 lbs too.

It was fun trying to get a belt to work with duals & a SC (longest belt made by Gates)

I love running against sport sedans & other SUV's I dusted a BMW 3 series, (not M3 but still the guy was bummed. So much for their sport sedan theory.

I thought it was cool when I ran him I had "Fast & the Furious" on the DVD, he could see it real well on my 11" rear screen as I pulled away from him!

He probably thought I was one of the brothers too, so it really pissed him off!

Hope you guys don't mind a Escalade on the SS site, but my drive train & motor are identical, and this board is by far the best for mods on mine (& yours). It's really a great site with great guys.

Just took off my 3 piece 22's (not ghetto rims, their sweet!) & put stock rubber back on in Michigan here it's cold!

Escoboy,

Glad to see you in here.... :cheers:

I almost bought the EXT, but it was to bling-bling for me. I have the Corsa Sport Edt on my SS, damn does it sould good. :thumbs:

Archived