New Truck info

jballer323

I'd go with the 2006 SS, call me weird, but I'm one of those people who don"t believe in get the first model year (body redesign) of ANY auto manufacture. I think the SS is a STRONG & higher resaleing truck you'd love, and you could get a good sales deal on the '06 old body style (but new unit) GM truck since the new body style is now out and catching everybodys attention. Let the rattles, wind noise, water leaks, and querks get worked out of the newly redesigned GM trucks the first year or so, then you'll enjoy an 2008-9 better with out any of these probelms when the time comes for another new truck purchase.... How about that guys/gals?

Well I would not want my dad to buy me anything, I would rather work for what I have and respect it more and myself for working for it.

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

+100,000!!!

Dude, I sold my dirtbike to buy my first vehicle myself. My parents always helped me with mods and upgrades as long as I held a job while in school and had good grades and proved that I deserved it, but they always pushed me to the bigger things..... i.e. actually buying the vehicles myself. I think it's a great teacher and I thank my parents for it.......

I don't know your situation but it would seem to me that your dad is probably doing you a great injustice.....

At any rate, good luck on the new truck!

Get the SS. You won't be sorry.

I kinda like the 07 Denali Serria all but the wheels , nerf bars , roof rack thingy, cheesey (insertish) looking grill and crewcab.

If that texas edition comes in black that might be sweet too.