New SS Lloyd mats

GEAR M UP

stylinconcepts doesn't. this will be the 2nd time i've had these mats and they make sure you know that they are non-returnable. i liked them which is why i'm buying them again. my last purchase matched exactly but i don't know if it's the same in the ss. GEAR M UP that still doesn't answer my ? you are saying you got #190 but you order form is different. and i don't want something lighter than what i got if they have a near perfect match.

stylinconcepts doesn't. this will be the 2nd time i've had these mats and they make sure you know that they are non-returnable. i liked them which is why i'm buying them again. my last purchase matched exactly but i don't know if it's the same in the ss. GEAR M UP that still doesn't answer my ? you are saying you got #190 but you order form is different. and i don't want something lighter than what i got if they have a near perfect match.

a1cmaw,

When I order my mats it does say dark gray. They sent me two samples #190 and #128. The 190 is lighter then the stock mats, but I like it better then the 128, to dark.

Here is the color samples from Lloyds...

Lloyds Gray Mat Colors

stylinconcepts doesn't. this will be the 2nd time i've had these mats and they make sure you know that they are non-returnable. i liked them which is why i'm buying them again.  my last purchase matched exactly but i don't know if it's the same in the ss. GEAR M UP that still doesn't answer my ? you are saying you got #190 but you order form is different. and i don't want something lighter than what i got if they have a near perfect match.

a1cmaw,

When I order my mats it does say dark gray. They sent me two samples #190 and #128. The 190 is lighter then the stock mats, but I like it better then the 128, to dark.

Here is the color samples from Lloyds...

Lloyds Gray Mat Colors

cool. thanks for the info. do you have a pic of them inside your truck?? that would help me decide what color. thanks.

Archived