christmas gifts

Jond983

just got home and i'll start off by tellin yall what i got - a black lab and he's already somethin big, some money and a few gift cards from kohls, and A&F, i didn't get anything for the truck...oh well but i'll be taking care of that soon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got nip/tuck seasons 1&2, 5 piece billet grill, shopman bowtie, pcm4less tune, volant c.a.i., new stainless bbq grill,cash, mag light, and last but not least a 1 hour massage at our local spa.. :D

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I got nip/tuck seasons 1&2, 5 piece billet grill, shopman bowtie, pcm4less tune, volant c.a.i., new stainless bbq grill,cash, mag light, and last but not least a 1 hour massage at our local spa.. :D

looks like someone had a good christmas

i got a few presents from my self for the truck. pics will be up as soon as i finsih them.

from the fam , i got a paper shredder, armani cologne, gift cards, about 20 losing lotto scratchers, and a few other little things, i still have to go to my moms house for round 2.

I got a PS3 60gig from the G/F :cool: My parents gave me a Lund Genesis Tri-fold Soft Tonneau for the SS, a Mag-Lite, a cool Black&Decker LED Flashlight on a tripod (it's badass and will be very useful for nightime work on the SS!), a cool flip open Carpenter's knife and $50. My Sister gave me a nice sweater and button-down shirt from the GAP and my brother gave me $40.

It was a very nice Christmas! :D

looks like someone had a good christmas

definetly :thumbs: I have to say I am really looking forward to the 1 hour massage and I am not ashamed to admit it :jester:

I got a wireless keyboard and mouse from my friend Jan, 30 bucks from my friend Jenifer. Mom and Dad got me the last grille piece for my bumper, socks, a battery powered wrench :dunno: , and I guess I'm collecting the willow tree figures, cause I got 3 of those. :smash: They also gave me $100. My brother got me a shopman1 bowtie :chevy: And grandma gave me $150. Oh...mom and dad also got me need for speed carbon, but they got the one for the pc and not xbox, so I have to wait till next weekend to play it. Mom said she is NOT standing in the return line tomorrow :devil:

I got a ton of STL Cardinals gear!(I'm a huge fan) One of wich was a 1 quart 14.6 oz commemortive(sp) world series champs bottle of Budwieser! I also got some Yadier Molina pics, cards etc.(He is my favorite player) Some money and home depot gift cards, guess its time to start working on the house!!!

Oh I almost forgot, my pops is getting me 2 opening day tickets for next season. God I wish baseball was here already!!!

-K-

I dont know your situation...but I didnt get nothing for xmas....all I got was a #1 from carl's junior for myself... :cry: .....no BS!!!

I'll share my christmas gifts with you. I'll even let you take your pick, but I am kinda partial to the coal.

Coal,%20anthracite_jpg.jpg

poop.jpg

:jester: