christmas gifts

Jond983

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got a good one, i was working on the SS today and got almost everything finsihed and went to start it and i now have no fuel pressure, some to find my magnavolt took a poop as pictured above.

but i did get some new goodies installed and everything is looking good besides that little issue.the somewhat not so bad part is i bought the bap from ligenfelter for 25 bucks so its not a huge loss but it is somethign i need to help my suffering fuel pressure .

well i got a good one, i was working on the SS today and got almost everything finsihed and went to start it and i now have no fuel pressure, some to find my magnavolt took a poop as pictured above.

but i did get some new goodies installed and everything is looking good besides that little issue.the somewhat not so bad part is i bought the bap from ligenfelter for 25 bucks so its not a huge loss but it is somethign i need to help my suffering fuel pressure .

Chase, looks like Ronald McDonald is stealing your truck!!!

I got mostly clothes a size too small, cash, a dunkin donuts $50 gift card (need it for coffee on those cold mornings), some scratch tickets, and a few household type things. oh yea, and an AFC East championship.

looks like we got the J E T S in round 1.

Newborn Daughter on Nov. 20th :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

3 Craftsman gift cards :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Never have enough tools!

$$$ Towards the El Camino project

Best buy gift card :thumbs:

A few more gift cards! :jester:

I also bought myself a Nikon digital SLR camera :flag:

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Santa brought me a Belltech drop a few days early, and his elf's installed it for me :jester:

I got some clothes, a 1500 yard range finder, a boot dryer, a ring from my girl (Tiffany's) :P, some cash and a few gift certificates. Nothing huge, but that's not what xmas is all about. My biggest gift was getting to spend time with my family, I've been thinking about it alot lately, and that is by far the greatest gift. I hope everybody had a stellar day!!

snap on gift card, snap on work gloves shaving stuff and of course..........socks.

i bought myself a digital camera, pacesetters and full exhaust, and hopefully a new tool box on friday!

Alan

The only thing I got was 25 bucks from my granmda and thats it. So I guess I was bad this year :(

When I say that, I dont mean that my grandma should of given me more money, I mean thats all I got at all PERIOD. Guess I'll have to buy myself something if I want something, it's just not the same.

I got tools and stuff for my motorhome, a great luggage set, some gift cards, some catholic stuff (rosary and books) because I'm currently converting, a bbq for my motorhome, a practice drag racing christmas tree, and...oh yeah, my fiancee surprised me with a catholic school girl out fit on Christmas Eve!!! :eek::eek: It was a great Christmas! :thumbs:

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

2004 Silverado SS (actually got it two weeks ago), an Eclipse AVN-5435 in dash 7"screen Navi unit with DVD as well, a brand new baby girl (Addyson Rae) born at high noon on the 21st healthy as ever weighing in at 8lbs and 20" long, a new Suede jacket, a V Rocker PS lounge chair, "A Christmas Story" Leg lamp (20" version), 2 pairs of Lucky Jeans (my favorite jeans in the world, you should try a pair), Armani Mania gift set, Ralph Lauren Romance Gift Set, Vera Wang gift set, new Mag lite, new Pressure washer (badly needed), the 2006 Christmas Budweiser beer stein to add to the collection, Need For Speed Carbon for the PSP, propeller hitch cover, new robe (white terry cloth like a PIMP , socks, underwear and $$$$

As you can see with the new addition to the family, both Addyson and the truck, I've had a very busy last two weeks and a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!