Houston TX

im shure their is but thats a hell of a drive but ... im shure it would be worth it i got some friends that live up their might be somethin to look in to. do yall ever do anything like that? :driving:

Yeah...theres ussully a get-2-togather in the DFW area, I think the last one was at a local sonic, Personally i havent been to any, i havent had any time with all the crazyness off the holiday seasons, But who knows...There might be another as soon as We get into the New Year, Mr.P might even join us since he does live in Stephenville

Onyx :cool:

We try to do it a couple of times a season. We just moved to a new house in October, so I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. I hope to get to go to some this year. Just check the event section. There's always something going on somewhere in the state.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in North West Houston. Cypress to be exact and there is 4 SSS's that go to my school but we are all teenagers if ur not scared to meet up with us haha. But im not aware of any SS clubs or drives around the houston area. But i would like to go out to the track in baytown and see what kind of times i can put down. I have a passport G- Force that tells 0-60 and 1/4 mile and stuff. I got a 6.4 0-60 and a 14.88 1/4 mile @ 93mph so i would like to see how acurate it actually is.

Edited by RMZracerx234 (see edit history)