DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Besides, I need a good excuse to clean the truck up, and take it somewhere.  :D
I hear that; my truck hasn't been washed for 4 weeks now, and two of those was out in the weather in Lewisville. It's so dirty I'm thinking of taking a pic.

I have almost given up on washing mine, I have to drive on the North Dallas tollway everyday and when it rains(which is about every couple days lately) all the dirt from the construction washing into the road, in some spots you are literally driving through mud. My truck looks gray right now cause it's so dirty.

Edited by northtexasSS (see edit history)

I probably won't make it, but you should check out Twin Peaks Restraunt. I like it better than Hooters and the outfits the ladies wear are much nicer. They have short shorts (not those ugly orange things) and wear plaid shirts that are tied just below the boobies. Last time I went the beer was watered down, but the view was worth it. It's also in Lewisville by Vista Ridge Mall.

Edited by TomSSS (see edit history)

I probably won't make it, but you should check out Twin Peaks Restraunt.  I like it better than Hooters and the outfits the ladies wear are much nicer.  They have short shorts (not those ugly orange things) and wear plaid shirts that are tied just below the boobies.  Last time I went the beer was watered down, but the view was worth it.  It's also in Lewisville by Vista Ridge Mall.

The place to be is in Plano at BoneDaddy's.

KICK ASS BBQ, and the hottest chicks in Dallas, I shit you not! :eek:

I probably won't make it, but you should check out Twin Peaks Restraunt.  I like it better than Hooters and the outfits the ladies wear are much nicer.  They have short shorts (not those ugly orange things) and wear plaid shirts that are tied just below the boobies.  Last time I went the beer was watered down, but the view was worth it.  It's also in Lewisville by Vista Ridge Mall.

The place to be is in Plano at BoneDaddy's.

KICK ASS BBQ, and the hottest chicks in Dallas, I shit you not! :eek:

Bone Daddy's is Tits. I used to like Scoots, but the ladies no longer wear bikini tops and there is also no longer "School Girl Wednesday" :tear:

Here's the link for Twin Peaks

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/

Edited by TomSSS (see edit history)

Dunno depends on how long we think we can hang out without wearing out our welcome :jester: I figure since some are having to drive I think like 4 hours or so to get here that maybe like somewhere around 2ish maybe would be a fair time for the ones coming the farthest or just ask them what time they think they could be there. :dunno: I could be there by lunch. doesnt matter to me.