Got a Date

eamonnschevy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice, I've been waiting for this also, i kept reading "o it will be here next week" then " it will be here tomorrow". know i finally get to see it, and its very clean. :thumbs: good luck with it, and i don't know if the question was asked, but how much roughly if you don't mind was shipping. i cant stand paying shipping from a company here in America, i couldnt imagine paying for a truck across the ocean!!! well good luck! :thumbs:

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

very nice, I've been waiting for this also, i kept reading "o it will be here next week" then " it will be here tomorrow". know i finally get to see it, and its very clean. :thumbs: good luck with it, and i don't know if the question was asked, but how much roughly if you don't mind was shipping. i cant stand paying shipping from a company here in America, i couldn't imagine paying for a truck across the ocean!!! well good luck! :thumbs:

I didn't mind the cost it was the time i had to wait that hurt most lol

I left it at the shippers in Miami on Dec 4th 2006 and collected it from the UK shippers offices on February 7th 2007.

as to the costs

Shipping in a container was £725.00 $1450

Marine Insurance £242.00 $484

Unloading Charge £295.00 $590

Total £1262.00 or in $2,463

Then once landed Duty 17% is added to the cost of the truck and all shipping costs.

then we get TAXED on a Tax with another 17.5% added to the final figure..

then it needs a SVA Test £60 $120

then if older than 3 years MOT £50 $100

Then first registration £68 $124

then yearly Road Tax £175 $350

Insurance incl Tax £520 $1040 (needed esp with crazy bus drivers around lol)

and Gas at approx £4.68 over $9.00 a UK gallon for Super Unleaded, Most of which is TAX. :banghead:

Hope that answers your questions...

eamonn