Got a Date

eamonnschevy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it gets worse Kim my truck is not arriving until the 2nd of Feb :shakehead::tear: and we got our first snow today, hope it clears before the truck arrives

yea Luaderdale SS SPEED CAMERAS SUCK.. just another way for our government to steal more money from us... the only good part is when they started installing them they called them safety cameras (not speed cameras, although they dont do anything for safety only catch you when you're about 5 mph over the posted limit) but by calling them "safety cameras" is legal to have them on sat nav systems as points of interest, so you know where they are and can slow down before you get to them (well you can if you have sat nav) i didn't when i last got caught. but i have now lol

roll on feb

eamonn

Congrats on your new truck. :thumbs: . Im sure when they loaded it they were real gentle with her. :fingersx: I've never been to the UK but When I went to spain the streets were tiny. The biggest vehicle I seen on the road was a Land Crusier. Thats the only one. The misses and I walked ours asses off for 8 days. We seen people parallel parking and bumpimg the cars in front and in back all day long. No one seemed to care. :confused: I cant stand door dings or scratches....good luck!! Oh.....and have you been saving up for you fuel costs? God knows you'll need it at $5.54 a gallon . What octane do you get for that price?:flag: .

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

Congrats on your new truck. :thumbs: . Im sure when they loaded it they were real gentle with her. :fingersx: I've never been to the UK but When I went to spain the streets were tiny. The biggest vehicle I seen on the road was a Land Crusier. Thats the only one. The misses and I walked ours asses off for 8 days. We seen people parallel parking and bumpimg the cars in front and in back all day long. No one seemed to care. :confused: I cant stand door dings or scratches....good luck!! Oh.....and have you been saving up for you fuel costs? God knows you'll need it at $5.54 a gallon . What octane do you get for that price?:flag: .

i'm hoping they were gentle loading and unloading (but i did get insurance just in case)

the roads where i live are not to bad (its ok in the bigger citys and the main roads but some of the country lanes are a bit small, but i've been driving American cars and trucks for 25 years so i'm used to it lol and know which roads to avoid locally lol, i know what you mean about spain though there are some tiny roads over there, only big enough for donkrys and carts lol...

I'm really carefull where i park (even if it means taking more than one space ) like you i can't stand careless people who can't park and have no respect for others property..

$5.54 a gallon I wish lol try these prices this is what we pay locally

Unleaded 88.9 per liter or £4.04 $7.91 for a UK Gallon or $6.58 a US Gallon

Super Unleaded 94.4 per liter £4.29 $8.40 for a UK Gallon or $6.99 a US Gallon

the UK Gallon is slightly bigger than a US Gallon.

i'm hoping they were gentle loading and unloading (but i did get insurance just in case)

the roads where i live are not to bad (its ok in the bigger citys and the main roads but some of the country lanes are a bit small, but i've been driving American cars and trucks for 25 years so i'm used to it lol and know which roads to avoid locally lol, i know what you mean about spain though there are some tiny roads over there, only big enough for donkrys and carts lol...

I'm really carefull where i park (even if it means taking more than one space ) like you i can't stand careless people who can't park and have no respect for others property..

Wow gas is exspensive. I just paid $2.51 for a gallon of 91 octane at costco here in Cali.

our Gas prices have recently gone down in price.... last summer it was over $9 a gallon regular and over $9.50 for super... the gas prices are probably the same as in the US at source its the TAX that they add that messes it up just our wonderful government just love to TAX us... another case of Rip Off Britain... :shakehead:

I have driven in the UK, and some of those country roads are damn small! You'll have to fold in the side mirrors! :)

Just heard from the shipping company truck is due to arrive tomorrow Friday and be ready for me to collect on Wednesday provided it clears UK customs.. YEE HAW :ughdance: i'm getting excited now. :ughdance::driving: .. it seems like it been a lifetime on its way wish me luck guys

eamonn

Haha! congrats Eamon! :driving: At least the plate got there before the truck so right when you get its legal :devil:

lol yea my buddies over here think i'm sad... polishing the plate holder...Thanks again for the holder hopefully the police will leave me alone lol...

i know the truck is almost here ..i got the bill from the shipping company lol one bill i'm looking forward to paying coz it means i've almost got the truck...

Thanks for all your support guys

drako you have PM.

EAMONN