BODY GRAPHICS

Just wondering if anybody has any body graphics that they have seen and liked? I have made a couple of designs but I haven't made up my mind yet! One of them is listed under a graphics shop but I haven't decided yet. If you want to look at it this is the website www.cooley-signs.com is under your art/Noel. :thumbs: I am open to suggestions. and or opinions

i like the one on ginnie's.

:thumbs: I also liked the ones that ginnie has the art that I made was basically more like that one but I added some more in the back once again the web site is www.cooley-signs.com it is under the art icon and the name NOEL. I am open to suggestions :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

some vehicles look ok with graphics, but, less graphics on the ss looks better I think, I like the "SS" graphics aross the windshield, someone on here has them, it looks nice and clean. Of course we all have our silveradoss.com decals on the back window :thumbs:

I like the pearl ghost flames, they are clean looking. I was thinking about doing a platinum red pearl over the victory red.

C.K.

Do you have some pictures of those ghost flames? I am trying to picture them on my mind, or if you ever do them please post some pictures. :thumbs:

Someone on the site has a black one with Blue pearl flames, I cant remember who though. Looks great though, I was planning on doing it with my gray 2000 Silverado, but, ended up with a Victory red SS instead. Love the SS miss modifying the '00, its was slammed on 17" American Racing Thrusters. I would post it, but have tried hard enough to figure it out.

C.K.

SSmaniac, I had the help of Vdrumright, and found who has them, its mwalls. Do a search with ghost flames and set it to 30 and older.

C.K.

OK, I saw his flames way back I didn't know they would look like that, they really look good maybe someday I will come up with something like that for mine. thanks again. :thumbs:

Archived