Now if this don't f'n beat all...

misterp

Outlaw Power's customer service is the best, many of us silveradoss.com members have personally visited with them and assisted in the tuning and development of that kit.

My tube is fine.

I am not saying it was your fault but even if it was, Outlaw Power is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. They will send you a new tube and make sure you are happy, no questions about it. Although I can image that you would feel upset, don't sweat it. The guys at Outlaw Power know us silveradoss.com members and treat us well. Call Aaron at Outlaw Power toll free at 888.342.4133. Aaron is a very knowledgeable and friendly guy, he'll take care of you.

Edited by haulin79 (see edit history)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback everybody :thumbs: I fixed the tube, I put the end of it in a pan of boiling water for 90-seconds and then used a pair of pliers to gently reform it back to original shape.

Chase/Black2003SS - yes I have the hose wrap installed.

haulin79 - Thanks for the number, I'll call them tomorrow and see what the deal is.

Mr. P. :)

Thanks for the feedback everybody  :thumbs:  I fixed the tube, I put the end of it in a pan of boiling water for 90-seconds and then used a pair of pliers to gently reform it back to original shape.

Chase/Black2003SS - yes I have the hose wrap installed.

haulin79 - Thanks for the number, I'll call them tomorrow and see what the deal is.

Mr. P. :)

you know all the tricks.

The problem has been addressed, however I notice that many times when customers have problems or questions they hesitate to contact the manufacturer. I understand that some manufacturers are impossible to deal with but Outlaw Power is 110% behind the product and encourage our future and existing customers to contact us DIRECTLY. Whether it is a general performance question or regarding our intake system (this goes for 2nd hand owners as well).

I promise you will receive a response within 24hrs.

toll free# (888) 342-4133

If you send an email and don't receive a response, give us a call directly because the email did not make it through.

You will talk to someone who knows their stuff and you won't wait on hold.

If it is the weekend you may have to leave a message but you will receive a reply within 24hrs.

When is one of you 2WD guys gonna stop buy so we can play on the dyno?

Thank you,

Aaron