Did a couple of little things

montanass

Me likey, LED interior lights update the look a lot. I love mine,

and yeah alex for some reason mine do that, I just scroll up the dial wheel and blind the hell out of everyone in my truck

Looks good. I'll be adding those LED's for sure.

By the way Drako, did you install your own Katzkins?

They look sweet as hell, I am thinking of those for this tax seasons new upgrade.

everything looks good. might have to do the led's. i started my inserts the other day. just did the main grille but i gotta take it off and paint the grille behind it. didn't have time to do the bumper inserts. sportin the shopman1 now too.

Chase, i got the EZ solid. did you have issues with the brake duct inserts fitting when you had them?? i think i might do without them. my ducts are black so i might just paint the inside grilles black and leave 'em.

:chevy:  :chevy:  HEY DID YOUR VOLANT AIR INTAKE MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON THE PERFORMANCE.... :chevy:  :chevy:

The intake by itself wont make a "huge" difference. I noticed a slight difference in low end tq. and MPG. When combined with an exhaust and a quality tune you will notice a huge difference.

how do you like the headers?

also, which kit did you kit off of ebay? i forgot what brand mine was, but HIDs are acting funny. sometimes both come on at the same time, and sometimes one goes out and i have to turn the headlights off and on to get em both to come on. i dunno, maybe its just the below zero weather :dunno:

how do you like the headers?

also, which kit did you kit off of ebay? i forgot what brand mine was, but HIDs are acting funny. sometimes both come on at the same time, and sometimes one goes out and i have to turn the headlights off and on to get em both to come on. i dunno, maybe its just the below zero weather :dunno:

I haven't installed the Headers yet, I actually dropped them off to get powdercoated today (high temp) and they should be going on in the next week or so.

eBay Seller I bought my 8000k bulbs from this seller, and I forgot who I got my original kit from. My lights tend to flicker when its really cold out but I havent had problems with the ballast's not working :dunno:

yeah alex for some reason mine do that, I just scroll up the dial wheel and blind the hell out of everyone in my truck

It must be the bulb because alot of people I talk to say they don't have that problem. Even the bulb I have under my tonneau cover isn't as bright as the old one. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...