bought a truck yesterday

bgdsub72

First off...FAWK WHO EVER JACKED MY SHIT! I hope the dirt bags get what they have commin to them. And I swear if I ever find out who it is I am kick their ass then run em over with my truck. Well I met up with this chick that I used to go to high school with and we went down to Universal City Walk to catch a movie and get a bit to eat. When I get back to my truck the drivers door is unlocked and not closed all the way. I take a second glance, and open the door to find my Pioneer navi headunit and the brain missing, my ipod jacked, the ipod radio FM transmitter/charger, my Nextel company cell phone missing, and plastic dash pieces thrown all over my truck. I parked in a well lighted and pretty heavy traffic parking structure, so who ever it was had some balls. The ****ed up my door lock so I am going to have to figure out how to put all that shit back together. Just great...and I was getting the windows tinted tomorrow so shit like this wouldn't happen.

Here is what I had this morning...

96powerstroke028.jpg

and this is what it looks like now...

96powerstroke041.jpg

and my door-

96powerstroke044.jpg

what is it with white fords lately. My brother in law's truck was busted into last week at a detail shop, next to a main road in a well lit parking lot. They jimmied the door and busted the ignition all up trying to steal the truck.

Sorry to hear that man, The fellow SSS'er who meet up with us at the last street legal drags in fontana got his truck stollen and striped the following weekend after the drags. He hasn't joined the site yet but it sucks to hear things like this. BTW hi's truck got totaled by the insurance company.

Sorry man. However, that nextel phone might help you. I would go to the nextel dealer and maybe they can track where it is :dunno:

it should be able to be tracked via GPS.

If you have the walkie-talkie feature, they can pinpoint it within a click or two (about 20 meters or so).

At bare minimum, the last calls can be traced to whatever cell tower it last went through.

Good Luck, and F**K a thief!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::puke:

PS

I got a bulletin the other day at work, telecommunications engineer, and it was a roll out for a new feature to be implemented in all cell phones this month.

Here's the deal, from now on the FBI, with a warrant of course :icon_bs: , can listen in on any cellphone made, through the microphone EVEN IF THE PHONE IS TURNED OFF!!!!!

The only way to circumvent this is to remove the battery.

This is fact!!

Remember : SPEECH IS FREE, AS LONG AS YOU WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!

"Don't ever let them make you feel like saying what you want is unbecoming

Cause if you were supposed to watch you're mouth all the time

I doubt your eyes would be above it"

---PATTERSON HOOD

Edited by NTMID8R SS (see edit history)

Sorry man. However, that nextel phone might help you. I would go to the nextel dealer and maybe they can track where it is :dunno:

If they're smart, which most thieves aren't, tehy threw it away or sold it to someone. It's worth a shot anyway.

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that. I worry every time I park my truck that it will be broken into or stolen. Sometimes I think parking in a lighted area just makes it more easy for them to break in. It really isn't fair that we spend our hard earned money on these vehicles and we have to live in fear every time we take them out. I try to park mine right under my window at work every day but some days, the space is taken and I have to park it in the lot next to the building. Then I keep going to the other end of the office to look out that window and make sure it's ok.