New mods on the way!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sway bar is working out great. It could be a little tighter but I can't complain, it reduced the body roll considerably (sp?) :D

Do you still have any problem with the link hitting the exhaust?

I finally got around to installing my anti-sway bar today and having noted your problem, tried to kept it shifted to the drivers side a bit. I yanked on the exhaust and it didn't come close to hitting, so maybe I got it right :D .

My arms are sure tired from putting those nuts on the U bolts. Do you think they could have made them any longer? :wtf: I was also dissapointed with the black brakets that go on with the U bolts. They started spreading long before I the recommended torque for the nuts, so I just stopped there and called it "tight enough".

I was told by a tranny builder that Corvette servo's dont shift as hard as billet servo's , Most Corvette buyers are older people and they dont want hard shifts ? Is this true ?

Sounds like it should be just right for me :jester:

But yes that is true, the Billet has more surface area than the Covette servo. But as some point the low load shifts are going to be too firm to be comfortable for everyday driving.

Those are the same inst. that I printed out earlier :cheers: but it doesn't say anything about a different spring?!? :confused: Thanx though. :cheers:

The super servo, or billet servo, does come with the spring. What you got is what's in the pic on that website.

Archived