Out of injector!!!!

XSS

Bump!

So if I get the motron 60's all I need to do is take my injector table and put the values across it? I have HPT and want to do this myself. If my tune is dialed in, than I shouldn't have to touch anything else right?...except for the idle tuning.

I do know my IFR table is scaled right now for the 42#'s. I am not sure why. should I do this with the 60's? My current table is 42# up to about 4000rpm and then a higher value for the remaing cells. I guess it is because it is an 03 return style and I will see more FP at the higher RPMs?

Justin, any more info would be great!!! :sigh:

You have an '03? But your sig says '04?

If it's an '03, 72.3 all the way across. (@58psi) Your inj offset table will have to be edited quit a bit. The 13 to 14 volt area should be .50 to .58 ish maybe. This is all still out for debate afaik. Like jesse says, minimum inj pulse will have to come down quiet abit. Pretty much, if your idle and ve is good to go before the swap, then all your changes to get the swap right should be in those inj tables. (I zero'ed out my short pulse adder also). HPT and EFI have alot of info on their sites on what you could change.

on a some of the tunes I've seen the offset is stock. What should be changed for a returnless system? Also what are you guys using for injector pulse width voltage adjustment and the minimum pulse width?

• 3 weeks later...
When yourself and waitforme say just change minimum inj pulse, ect ect ect just curious if you have a formula for this yet (return systems)? Considering the mototrons specs,

gain=.110ms/mg

offset=.055ms

turn on time= 1.14ms at 14volts

turn off time= .85ms @ 600KPa

Like if one of your customers comes to you with a radix SS and wants you to mail order a 60# tune. WTF changes specifically are you doing and why? :) just asking...you know me, curious.

Which question specifically?

That one

• 1 month later...