Sig Sauer

Holty

im probably going to look into getting my girl a hk 9 or a sig 9. i think the 40 and 45 are a bit much for her.

The .40 cal and the 9 mm are almost the same calibur .... I would go with the .40 cal. Just a little bigger, and a little extra stopping power.

.45 cal, does have a bigger recoil ....

... Also Ammo, you don't have to get the highest grain loads on the market. Studies have shown, that a lower grain load, actually is more accurate, due to in not bouncing down the barrel, it will actually spin in the rifeling better.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice the aftermarket accessory i have installed on the P220?   :jester:

Looks like a short trigger??

nope, try again. :jester:

Duh, silly gear heads, The Laser in the guide rod. :uhoh:

Lasers are for old fellas. I got 50 thats says I can pop off 3 rounds faster and more accurite, with my sights. Wouldnt be the first time I have done it.

Lasers, you either love'em or hate'em. Neat toy, but little tactical advantage to the defensive shooter IMHO. However, they are badass as hell for looks. :thumbs:

Do you have a tactical light? May I suggest an stream light m3?

Be safe. :flag:

Edited by SSAlaska (see edit history)

did anyone notice the aftermarket accessory i have installed on the P220?   :jester:

Lasers are for old fellas. I got 50 thats says I can pop off 3 rounds faster and more accurite, with my sights. Wouldnt be the first time I have done it.

Lasers, you either love'em or hate'em. Neat toy, but little tactical advantage to the defensive shooter IMHO. However, they are badass as hell for looks. :thumbs:

Man are you soo right about that laser! I got one with a light and I don't even use it at the range. It's basically useless, just the cool factor or scaring the sh*t out of someone. :D I shoot much better with the sights.

221582243.jpg

Holty

What is that little tab on the take down lever? It looks like a small button to press to turn it?

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Man are you soo right about that laser! I got one with a light and I don't even use it at the range. It's basically useless, just the cool factor or scaring the sh*t out of someone. :D I shoot much better with the sights.

221582243.jpg

Holty

What is that little tab on the take down lever? It looks like a small button to press to turn it?

How dare you put such a perfect weapon down on a nasty blanket? USC :puke:

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hurricane season looter deterants

hurricane_prep.jpg

Ft. Lauderdale huh? Thats where I am from, stationed in Vegas now. But my family still lives there. I dont see many SS's running around there, when I am home on leave.

Nice collection. Do they sell mens guns where you got those pistols? :D

Glock for sure, and a ruger?

Hey SSAlaska,... Do you have more info on those "Gold Dots"? I mean from a personal experience perspective (not internet search stuff). I have been using the Hydra Shoks and they seem to be a nasty round. I also got several boxes of cheapies for the range. How long have you had the 220? Mine is fairly new and I was just seeing how the longevity was,...most seem to never have a problem.

Holty, What case do you have? I still use the blue box the 220 originally came in :happysad:

Holty, What case do you have?  I still use the blue box the 220 originally came in  :happysad:

kevin, i don't remember the name of the case, its just a generic case i got at a local sporting goods store. i'll look at it tonight to see if it has the brand name on it somwhere.