Dodge SRT 10

Bart1377

i took a couple at the track already.  these trucks get them good off the line,  but they really pull on you pretty hard at the end of the run.  the fasted one i've ran did a 12.99  most of them in the low to mid 13's

I'd put my Duramax up against one any day :thumbs:

nice

lol i've got a couple of buddys over here than have lightnings and Hardley Moving son trucks, i'm hoping to beat the stock lightnings they have been doing high 13s low 14s but theres a couple of very modded ones doing 11s so i think they'll be out of my reach, but one of the harleys pulled a 13.5 last year, i'm hoping to beat him as he owned me when i had my old LT Long bed 5.3 but i wasn't surprised... hell 5.3 long bed v superchagred modded 5.4 of course he was gonna win.. but now with 6.0 blower and the mods my truck has it might be a different story what do you guys think??

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

lol fugly... i love it when the boast its "the fastest production truck" I love replying yep yer not wrong it is the Fastest PRODUCTION Truck, but in the world of modified trucks where'dit come then?

i wouldn't swap my SS for one ever way to FUGLY.....and not quick enough lol