Martin Brothers Alloys

bennytheflash

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Run away!

:jester: Dunno if I like the tails that come up to the lip, little too much going on. Its intresting but its not for me. However I am really into things being "clean" like nothing going on and keeping things looking like stock

:jester:  Dunno if I like the tails that come up to the lip, little too much going on. Its intresting but its not for me. However I am really into things being "clean" like nothing going on and keeping things looking like stock

:withstupid: A little too much for me. I'm more of the old skool clean look, but that's just me. If you like it, go for it.

Thanks guys. Im getting a steal on them, so low the company that im getting them from asked me to not tell anyone the price($1500 wheels and tires :devil: ). I guess that i just hit it on the right day. Ill be sure to post pics of them when I get them on. Was thinking about removing the stripe too. :thumbs:

Edited by bennytheflash (see edit history)

Thanks guys. Im getting a steal on them, so low the company that im getting them from asked me to not tell anyone the price($1500 wheels and tires  :devil: ). I guess that i just hit it on the right day. Ill be sure to post pics of them when I get them on. Was thinking about removing the stripe too. :thumbs:

I was looking at the same ones, any chance on getting a link or some info on that smokin' deal?

It was a personal friend that hooked me up with the deal so I cant give you a link. Sorry :dunno: . The place I got the pic from has some good deals on the wheels and tires, I think $2400 to your door all you have to do is put them on, and you get FREE shipping. I bought some Detata Games for my girlfriends pontiac gtp, good service.

if you were going to get them  i say get atleast 22" not 20" but thats me.

I looked at the 22", They were in the range of $4500 so it was a bit out of my price range. Besides if i was going to spend that much on some thing it wouldnt be wheels, more like a supercharger :devil: !

:jester:  Dunno if I like the tails that come up to the lip, little too much going on. Its intresting but its not for me. However I am really into things being "clean" like nothing going on and keeping things looking like stock

:withstupid: A little too much for me. I'm more of the old skool clean look, but that's just me. If you like it, go for it.

:withstupid: I am in to clean lines and what not but I do think its a good looking wheel just not my cup of tea but if you like it I say go for it. :thumbs: