Belanger Header Group purchase

Hey guys is there serious intrest in doing a Belanger Header GP? If so I will make this happen.

They retail at 1795 but I can do a much better price though a GP.

PM me or post up on this lets see if we can get this going for anyone intrested.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys is there serious intrest in doing a Belanger Header GP? If so I will make this happen.

PM me or post up on this lets see if we can get this going for anyone intrested.

yes i would be interested in a good deal on the belanger headers, they are currently listed on Premier Truck Accessories site for 1195.00. what do you think you would be able to do on a group purchase?

Thanks, Pufferss

Got a call into them allready today..

I brought up that price to them allready and they said that premier is defintely price gouging there.

They are going to look into that and call me back becuase they wanted me to advertise at 1695.

So this is crystal clear.. advertise means what I can post not GP.

To Joe and Drako.

Prices are in the works and coming.

And to Answer Joe.

They bolt up to our stock cat pipes.. however.. you have to cut off the GM Flange and weld on the one they provide you to allow everything to maintain a perfect fit. It is really fairly straight forward. Stiff1 did that on the floor with no lift so its not a terribly difficlult install. So they do not replace the cats.

Stiff1 hollowed them out however. He infact did pay 1600 and some change when he bought them originally. I remember when I met him I asked that.

Also they do come Jet-Hot coated. They also brag and this is legit.. they are the only headers not to set a check engine light when installed in the advised fashion.. this is true. Also the Tri-Y design makes them superior to any of the other headers for creating low end torque. The Man that designed them and fabbed them owns an SS.

Prices are in the works.

For people seriously intrested please PM me.

I'm definitely interested! :ughdance: