Belanger Header Group purchase

Not trying to hijack your thread Frank but isn't tuning necessary when adding headers. If you don't retune what's the point of adding a more free flowing exhaust. I was under the assumption, based on what I have read on here that they go hand in hand.

QUOTE(zippy @ Mar 24 2006, 01:47 PM)

keep in mind that to get alot of gain out of your headers you are going to want some programming work done.

But.. you guys are contesting what belanger advertises. You have to understand something outside the forum there is a whole world of people who know nothing about PCM tuning whatsoever. There are still people out there that don't know that you can tune a computer to help the trucks with performance. I can't even tell you begin to tell you how many people I have crossed paths with that have no clue. Alot of companies choose the way they advertise wisely. Think about this for a second.. some guy who knows nothing about tuning wants a set of long tubes for the power and sound. Well.... pacesetter sounds great what if you buy a set of headers and throw em on and bingo reduced power mode and cat eff codes. WTF did I do? well.. if you buy a set of Belangers.. and do not tune your truck you will still be able to run your truck without the fear of reduced power or eff. codes.

That is the selling point.

Tuning is necessary to someone who knows what it is. John q. hotrodder might not have a clue what PCM tuning is. And there is still a very large majority of people out there who fear pcm tuning.

There is a whole thread on headers I am hoping the mods actually take this information over there..

it almost appears to me that this gp may be dead, haven't heard any chatter or replies to my pm's i have sent. just one question, i have seen these headers referred to as belanger,bellanger and ballenger anyone know what is correct?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic