More pics of my Arsenal

Holty

Damn, you really got bit! How is that Springfield as far as takedown compared to the Sig. Is it pretty easy without any tools? I'm looking to get one, but in 9mm.

my xd subcompact is a 9mm. my sig is the .45

take down is a piece of cake, no tools needed. although the sig is slightly easier to takedown.

I'll put this out there for anyone who has this pistol, how does it shoot? I know my Sig 220ST is damn accurate right out of the box. Just wondering how the XD is out of the box?

I really like it. Very comfortable feel to it, shoots well, haven't had any jams or misfires in the 300-400 rounds I've put through it.

Justin

OK, so I see that there is a grip extension. Is that for a better feel? Is there only one that goes on other mags or does it come with two? That would seem kind of odd in a SHTF situtation wouldn't it? Having to take the extension off of one and installing it on another mag. Of course that would only happen if one used the extension. Also, how hard are the mags to get and how much are they? I talked to my partner about this pistol last night and he told me a Glock would be better just because of the mag availablity.

Sorry for all the questions, just want REAL world reviews on it before I take the plunge.

Damn, you really got bit! How is that Springfield as far as takedown compared to the Sig. Is it pretty easy without any tools? I'm looking to get one, but in 9mm.

First thing - NICE collection Holty! :cheers:

Second - r8rs4lf I have the XD in 9mm, and I love it. Take down is real easy, pull & flip a lever and your done. For the price it shoots great and . Mine fits nicely in the SS center consol :wtf:

Like I said above,

I love my XD 9

For the price it shoots great

ammo is cheap

and it fits nicely in the SS center consol

the mags have the extension on each of them (sub-comp)