PICS from DFW 'winter' meet

First, pimp ss thanks for getting us together. For everyone that wasn't there, it rained the whole time! And I'm sorry that I did not get to personally meet everyone, I arrived late (typical!) and started at the back of Hooters and well the party evaporated before I could get around to shaking hands with everyone - hoping to meet the rest of youse guys next time! It was also great to see a few of the local ls1truck.com members, these gents are are a great crowd of dedicated speed freaks :thumbs:

NO RED TRUCKS - what's up with that?! And where's you VHO guys?!

There's one blue truck left I did not recognize (ThorMX???), if you see your truck here please let me know so I can put a name to it.

I color-corrected and cropped these with Photoshop, then resized them for posting; if you want a full-size photo so you can save/print/frame it just PM me here with your email address and I'll send the original to you.

Man that's a lotta trucks!

01-lineup1.jpg

Mister P (also ls1truck.com member):

02-misterp.jpg

Turbocody (also ls1truck.com member; sorry about the lens flare man, you're truck's too clean!):

03-turbocody.jpg

BManSS (and BWoman!):

04-bmanss.jpg

(contd...)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pimp. i love those headlight covers.. where did u get them?
The insane bastard PAINTED the lenses - I told him he's gonna go to jail one day :lol: I should have gotten an underhood shot - whatever was black is now Arrival Blue. :thumbs: The interior is awesome too. :cool: Definitely a lot of work in it and a nice truck.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

pimp. i love those headlight covers.. where did u get them?
The insane bastard PAINTED the lenses - I told him he's gonna go to jail one day :lol: I should have gotten an underhood shot - whatever was black is now Arrival Blue. :thumbs: The interior is awesome too. :cool: Definitely a lot of work in it and a nice truck.

Mr. P. :)

id love to get my seats recoverd with an arrival blue center section.. that would be piMMp...

i also painted my engine covers.. i havent done more than that yet.. but I plan to.

...id love to get my seats recoverd with an arrival blue center section.. that would be piMMp...
You need to PM pimp, he's a professional upholsterer; he did the center seating sections of his seats, along with replacing his headliner.

Nice pics imagine how sweet they would have been on a clear day with all of or trucks cleaned. Def. PM PimpSS for that upholstery he did his and he has some pics on his profile page. :thumbs:

One of the blue ones is Justin "SS Wrecker" he is new to the site.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

One of the blue ones is Justin "SS Wrecker" he is new to the site.
Good to meet you man :thumbs: Is Justin's the one with the ThorMX window banner, or the one with the 5-pc billet grille?

Mr. P.

I am not sure for I didnt see him get into or out of it I just remeber him telling me he had a blue one and his profile says that as well but he is a friend of PimpSS so he should be able to tell you. If I had to guess I would guess the one next to PimpSS.

On ANother note I wonder how much $ was parked there thats alot of bling lined up. :driving: